ᔕᑎOG

"Tae..." 

Taehyung hummed,

"You know I thought when I finally get to be with you, I will ask you many questions. Why did you do that? Why you did this.... but now"

Jungkook smiles, "I just want to be with you..." but his smile faltered a bit before at a thought before he pulled it up hist right.

'Even if I know it's not possible in a.. few days...' 

Taehyung just played with Jungkook's hairs, his fingers combing on them like it had gone addicted. 

Jungkook turned his head to face Taehyung "Did you use to hate me?" He said out of the blue.

Taehyung blinked and frowned. "No..? I didn't, why do you think that, koo?"

And Jungkook tilted his head, "because...you never once spoken with me in school so I just thou-"

Taehyung interrupted, "but you also never talked with me...so you used to hate me too? "

Jungkook tilted his body on his side until he skimped off his lap but then hugged him by his arms because Taehyung was about to whine. "I was um shy..?"

Taehyung leaned his head on the couch and eyed Jungkook. "I guess I was too.."

Jungkook blinked"hm? You were shy... for talking... with me?" Asked in a disbelieving tone.

Taehyung straightened his posture and narrowed his gaze at Jungkook.  "yea wait, is it really surprising for me to be shy...I'm a human too kookie" 

Jungkook widened his eyes, knowing he might have offended him. "No! sorry I didn't mean it like that. It's-just first of all you said you a-already knew that I uh–liked you and...um you were shy so I was kinda surprised. I mean it's not every day my high school crush tells me right...?" He smiles embarrassingly.

Taehyung quickly caught his words and questioned with an amused intonation. 

"oh really.. what I'm now then."

He asked casually.

Jungkook replied while smiling "we.. are..what? 

And it hit them both, they still haven't officially labelled it?

Jungkook blinked. "Wait Taehyung what... are we?" He softly asked.

Taehyung thought for a moment and Jungkook was internally panicking.

 'What if at this moment he says he doesn't like me?'

'If I asked him to be my boyfriend now... it would distract me from this plan. Okay right Tae, don't give in for now'

"You are mine and I am yours..."
Taehyung said with a most innocent smile and Jungkook's shoulder slumped.

"Tell me again why I liked you?"

Taehyung chuckled as he spoke out his mind. "Cause you love me-" instantly realising what he just said. 

Ah..

Jungkook's breath hitched, 

Taehyung looked away and tried finding words, cause he can easily fugured it taht it might get awkward. "um I mean err"

Jungkook knew what to do to get out from this awkward moment and it was, he hugged him, burying his face on the crook of his beck. 

And this time Taehyung facepalmed but they cuddled either way.