ᖇᑌE

Both of them sat in Taehyung's black matte Audi, although Jugkook still thought it's weird to go with him but duh! the heart has called the dips first.

He can't believe Kim Taehyung is just beside him as Jungkook sat comfortably in the passenger seat

'He is not bad....well also not like I thought he would be.'

Taehyung soon started the car, "It's still early to go home isn't it Jeon?"

"huh?" Jungkook checked the time and it was only 7:40 pm. Unsure what to say he just nodded.

"So how about we go on a long drive?" Taehyung said smiling, innocently.

"oh, sure...?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung, now his complete focus was on the road. of course that's what he thought.

'Long drive with him alone, hm?' His heart was beating fast too much yet for the first time he let his feelings go roam wherever they wanted. Well still he tried hard not to spout anything.

He peeked a glance at Taehyung, his face was of the most perfect shade, face was still or even more perfect as it wasn't perfect enough.

Jungkook mentally gasped at the beautiful sight

Taehyung's eyes was swiftly looking at the road, while his hands were in the steering wheel, moving softly.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung called him, without looking at the younger one.

Jungkook then realized he was staring at Taehyung, how weird he might have felt by my this behaviour.

Taehyung chuckled and seemed to

mumble something, like '...the same'

"What? Didn't catch that?" Jungkook himself was surprised by how curious he sounded.

"Nothing.."

Taehyung said.

Jungkook retracted his vision towards the road but suddenly again looked at him. "You wanted to tell me something?"

"No..I just wanted you to focus."

Jungkook widened his eyes.

'Wh-what did he exactly mean by that? Wait did he really called me out that I was staring at him'

Jungkook unconsciously mumbled a soft 'shit'

Even though the display in front of him didn't seem to fade away as he remembered the teenage Tae in school.

Taehyung used to say in school that he is the definition of greatness and yeah Jungkook completely agrees with him.

He knows how to Dance, how to sing oh damn his voice so deep so perfect sooo Irresistible, he is also a talented saxophonist, sometimes he also used to play piano in school's function and fuck he even walks in the heel like no girl can match him. Did I mention that he was also a topper?