ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ

Jungkook clenched his eyes tightly and covered his eyes with one hand, as the sunshine was really bright.

He wiggled in his opposite side of the bed, seeking some warmth from his significant other. He finally sat up when he felt no one is beside him, he turned his head and surely Taehyung was not there and cause of that a frown made its way in Jungkook's face.

"Finally you are up.."

Jungkook turned his head following the voice's direction and saw Taehyung was wiping off the water from his hair. 'looks like he came out of the showe-'

Jungkook's eyes went down and almost felt his cheeks get heated when Taehyung was literally walking  near his closet in just a towel wrapped on his waist. Showing up his tan skinned chest.

Jungkook barely hummed as he was busy staring at the older, the way he used his long fingers to open the closet, the way he smiled when he found what he wanted to wear today, the way he raised his hands to pull out that white T-shirt, the way the older's back is facing him making Jungkook to gulp wanting to trace his hands over that, the way Taehyung turned just as an amazing dancer, the way he is looking at him with a smirk on his face- the way he- 'Wait what??'

Jungkook widened his eyes when he realised he was shamelessly staring at Taehyung's body and the latter was looking at him with a smug smile on his face and was coming closer to him.

"Uh-Tae" Jungkook stammered.

"Yes?" Taehyung said confidently as he approached near the younger.

"I-I Thin-k you should wear som-something" Jungkook mentally facepalmed. Why he is reacting like that, for sure they are mutual.

Meanwhile Taehyung intentionally made a confused face. "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable kook?"

Jungkook shook his head out of sudden nervousness, "No I mean... You- can get cold like-like you came out of shower so..." He tried to make an excuse for hell seeing Taehyung like that made his mind to dip in sinful thoughts and it was really not helping that Taehyung was this close to Jungkook.

"Awe Does my baby cares for me?" Taehyung's eyes lingered in Jungkook's lips and Jungkook doesn't have any words to say...

What can he even think apart from kissing Taehyung right then and there.

Taehyung seemed to read Jungkook's mind as he smirked and he leaned more close...Jungkook' breath was geting heavier by the distancing decreasing between them.

"Tae..." Jungkook knew, he wanted to feel those pretty lips on him... and went close to Taehyung's, a little barely no gap was there, Jungkook without having much control over his body at this moment, he put his hands over Taehyung's neck trying to pull him close.... but...

Taehyung pulled away and picked his T-shirt from the corner of the bed and started to put it on, leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up at him and made a confused yet a sad face, making him look like kid whose balloon suddenly just popped.