ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ

Jeon Jungkook, a man who lives a simple and a perfect life, well according to others.

He currently works in a highly reputed hospital in Seoul, South Korea as an experienced nurse... 

In a world where crime shits take place, he feels he lives in a polar opposite region to that.

While he was still a school student, he happened to get depressed but never spoke it up to others.

He was a guy who loves to dance, and casually he used to sing in events and be happy, cheerful, love to explore and used to excite everyone yet, according to others.

Well He was a guy who indeed loved to dance and did sing in some events, casually but also he happens to be happy just so he can shut his lonely life, a life without parents since teenage and without any close relatives to be get taken care by, who fell in love with someone at such an young age, but this only added more emotions to his life because he knew, since that this love might be unrequited. 

Well, the past is the past. Here he is with a permanent job, a comfortable apartment, his favourite model of car, and a few real gem kinda friends which also includes Kim Seokjin, a senior he met when he was still in high school, but Jin was more like a hyung to him than a sunbae.

He still helps his Jin hyung with his coffee shop even though he's quite busy with his own job and life. Well, that's what Jungkook does on a daily basis.

But sometimes he still feels lonely, but Of course once he had dated a girl in high school before he realized that he's gay but only for one particular guy...

And by feeling lonely he still didn't get over with him even after six years they parted in their own separate ways.

Jungkook doesn't even know where he is after he completed school. Well he didn't complete it, instead just migrated away from him.

Actually, he didn't even talk with the brown haired man, because he was shy and he felt his crush was out of his reach.

So after not knowing where his high school crush lives, what he does, will he be able to even meet him in this lifetime or not, he still is not over with him, with his high school crush.

_

[NEXT DAY] 

It's Monday...

Which means Jungkook needs to follow his same daily routine. But today, as Jin is probably already on his flight, the shop is closed.

So he has free time in the evening... or that's what he thought.

•••

"Jungkook?"

The said male halted in his tracks.

'It can't be'

He tilted his head in confusion and blinks 

'Did I start to hear things now?'

He shook his head and squinted his eyes.

'Maybe I'm not...?'

Hearing his name from a known yet so fucking known voice was a different blessing to Jeon Jungkook-? 

The ravenette widened his eyes and turned around in a swift motion like he had worn some ballerina shoes, he will never forget this voice even though this voice has never called his name, until today.

Jungkook turned his head so fast that he felt his neck would snap. A chilled shiver ran through his spine when he saw the figure in front of him.

"Oh my god is that really you?" The man with the deep husky voice asked with a bit of excitement. Showing his smile.