ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE

It was currently three am when the younger's eyes opened, running out of sleep as he woke up from his deep sleep because he felt the other side of the bed was empty. 'where is he?' 

Jungkook sat up on the bed and he noticed the balcony's door was open. 'He is there at this moment?' 

He walked towards and peeked, to see Taehyung standing and smoking a cigarette while leaning on the closed grill. 

'He only smokes when he is stressed and worried' He sighed, musing those school rumours and it didn't take him any other facts to know the reason, not when he would often catch him whenever it was exam season. 'All because of me... If it wasn't for me he wouldn't have had to experience this dilemma.'

"Doll, you are awake?" 

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when Taehyung swiped his gaze at him and called out. 

"Oh.. yeah I woke up when I felt that you weren't there.." He rubbed his eyes and crossed his arms.

Taehyung's eyes trailed Jungkook's body and passed a smile. "You look adorable in my t-shirt, baby"

Jungkook looked away and mumbled, "Mm, but what are you doing here…and–" before he glanced back at the burning cigarette in Taehyung's hand

Jungkook looked away and mumbled, "Mm, but what are you doing here…and–" before he glanced back at the burning cigarette in Taehyung's hand. "–are you stressed or worried?"

Taehyung smiled and took a quick drag before he dumped the cigarette butt. "Come here, baby." Extending his hand for Jungkook, who gave a brief gaze at it and held him and went near when Taehyung pulled him in a hug.

"How do you know me even better than me, Doll?" Taehyung whispered near his ears as he back hugged Jungkook, seizing him by his waist.

Jungkook leaned his head on Tae's shoulder, "maybe... I used to notice you a lot." He breathed out. 

"uh huh I've noticed you.. were really whipped over me" He chuckles and his whole body shakes due to that.

"you knew that too, That's mean, cause I thought I never got to express my feelings to you." Jungkook sadly smiled and mumbled"I was thinking about not going to work that day..." 

Taehyung kissed him on his cheeks making Jungkook scrunch his nose and continued. "I-what if I didn't go to work that day?"

The blonde smiled, "That was not a problem, I would have visited you the very next day, I had a back up.."

Jungkook hummed and fell silent, both of them were silent actually, just looking at the clouds and the moon and the star though there were not many of them because the weather was pretty bad and it looked like it was going to rain soon.