ᗪOᖇKᔕ

"Oh Chief no I saw him, yeah he is...going in a building....yeah inside...follow? oh sure...don't worry...yes...yeah alright I'll give you a signal."

Taehyung ended the call and shove it inside his pocket after checking if he had put that in silent mode.

Seeing the entry was free of guards or any security he felt weird. Anyway still keeping in check Taehyung manages to enter the building.

'where did he go?' He was about to go up by the stairs but someone grabs him by his arm and pulls him inside the lift. 

Taehyung attacked the guy but he successfully dodged it and pinned him to the wall by his shoulders.

The guy pulls of his mask

Tae- "j-in hyung?"

Jin rolled his eyes and freed Taehyung. "What made you to follow me?"

Taehyung gulps. "I- was just passing by..?"

Jin stood there crossing his arms without any expression.

"Just say it was Namjoon's order."

Taehyung shook his head.

Jin sighs, "totally believed you"

Taehyung gulped while looking at Jin, he was far different from what he saw in the morning earlier today.

 The lift opened signaling that they had reached their floor. 

"Get in that room I'll join you afterwards, don't you dare to leave this room." Jin warned, and now he looked even scarier, a complete contrast to what Namjoon said about his boyfriend.

Without much help Taehyung gets inside the room after he nods at Jin, the latter got in the lift again.

'How much a person can change if their heart gets broken...'

He called Namjoon to let him know all the details that he was caught.

Namjoon on the other hand sighed, but said to listen to Jin's words as he believed that Jin is just attending some small business.

●●●●●●

"Can I have another one?"

"No Jungkook, you can't have another one. One is the limit."
Jimin drizzly raised one finger.

"Please hyung I won't ask for more." Jungkook pouted as Jimin sighed.

"I can't help with these maknaes pouting."

Jungook giggled, "Why?"

Jimin handed the banana milk to Jungkook who happily took it from him. "Cause they are sooo cute."

Jungkook smiled.

Jimin took a bite from his food. " I literally once googled that, how to get immune to Tae's pout."

Jungkook gasped and covered his mouth dramatically. "What?"

Too much to get wasted.

Jimin shoved his arm playfully and nodded. "yeah"

"Then?" Jungkook asked, pretending to be drunk by the banana milk.

Jimin laughed seeing Jungkook's weird acts and soon followed in his steps. "Too bad as google doesn't know how much Tae's pout is effective, otherwise I would have got required results''

Jungook giggled loudly. "Oh! Hyung you radiate so much Slytherin energy."

Jimin gasped dramatically now. "How do you know? It's my house"