ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ

"Great... I got it" 

"Okay! Jeez, I said I got it, right!"

"Come on you're not even religious" 

"Whatever! anyway, then?"

"What the fuck!? you said you understood!"

The guy huffed deeply, "Jimin, I'm telling you after all this gets over I'll come over and beat your ass. Now say next what I gotta do?"

"Alright..."

The man in a black jacket sighed in utter annoyance but relaxed while ending his call he walked towards a black SUV which was waiting for him

"So everything is ready?" Another guy spoke from the driver's seat.

"Believe me everything is ready" Taehyung smirked, getting in.

"You're really something, huh?"

"Of Course, I'm the definition of victory," Taehyung said, not leaving the smirk off his face as he made his signature peace sign.

"Well, then he wants to meet you tight at the moment" raising an eyebrow the man continues "So would you like to go now, Mr. V for victory?" spoke with hint of sarcasm.

Taehyung gave a short laugh, instead rollimg his eyes  "Sure.. let's.. head over there now." He leaned on his seat and closed his eyes.

He sighed, taking a deep breath.

'Let's see how it goes then...'

The driver started the engine, pressed the accelerator and headed towards their destination.

A young ravenette in his early twenties was sleeping peacefully till twelve pm, until a call came and interrupted his sleep. 

He rubbed his sleepy eyes with his free hand as he accepted the call and answered groggily. "H-ello?"

"Yess..?" He let out an involuntary yawn and squinted his eyes because of the sunlight emerging from the big opened windows.

"huh? What?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and jolted from his bed. "No no no I gotta call him..." He waved his hands in the air as if trying to make a reason. 

"Whaat??"

He shook his head.

"He just got admitted to a hospital. How come you don't want me to call him?" Jungkook sighed and he ran his hand through his hair. 

"Look I know sweety he'll feel bad but... He has the right to know, okay?" He tries to console with whom he was speaking. "Don't worry kiddo I'll call him." continues while he eyes the time. "Okay of course he won't be angry at you, it's not your fault." 

Jungkook nodded. "Mmh don't cry Bruno will be fine okay.." 

"Yeah keep calm until I reach there and don't talk with strangers right?" Jungkook sighed again and ended the call but soon called another person.

"Hello Min Hyuk.. yeah it's me, Jungkook." Purposely he bites his bottom lip while he hears his friend's voice. "Uh..um actually Kimi called me and well.. she told me that Bruno fainted and she took him to a hospital"

Hearing a loud gasp over the phone, Jungkook sighed.

"Oh yeah, she didn't call you cause she thought you would get angry at her that's why..."

"No problem, it's okay, today's my day off so it'll be fine." 

"Uh Huh... Hmm... Don't be sorry I really like to take care of children and your cousin is well behaved and really good."