ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ

Jungkook's shift ended half an hour ago and he... Well, he was currently sitting in his car and was deciding whether he should call Taehyung or not.

'Of Course I should because that's why he gave me his number.' He reasoned with himself.

"Well sooner the better.." he nodded.

"Whatever will happen I promise I will not regret this... I promi-Whoa, I'm still behaving like a teenager..." he chuckled at his too-old- to-be fluttered habits.

He typed Taehyung's number in his phone and fiddled with his fingers, nervously.

"Well get a hold Jeon... for god sake stop being nervous..." he scolded himself, I mean who doesn't, right?

He clicked the option 'call' and breathed anxiously as each ring was taking long enough to make his heart beat sync, it rang for a few times,

'Maybe he is busy?' Jungkook concluded and decided on ending the call but suddenly the call was received.

Jungkook slowly gasped at that uncertain situation.

"Hello?" He heard a deep husky voice that came from the other line...

'So it must be,

.

.

.

Taehyung...'

Jungkook gulped.

'It's him...mom I did it, I called him." He presses his lips together. 'His voice is now huskier and manly' He mentally cheered.

Before Jungkook could mentally drool more over Taehyung's voice, another wave of sound came.

"Hello? Who's this?" Taehyung said again.

Jungkook squeaked at the tone of the voice, it was like Taehyung was out of patience, so he decided to talk.

"It-s Jung-Jeon Jungko-ok!?" He at least managed to say his name.

"Jungkook..?' Came the soothing voice from another side.

"Yeah" Jungkook sighed in peace.

"oh hey how are you doing?" His voice sounded like he was really all happy to talk to him.

'His voice is even better than my expectations...the first time where expectation is crushed by reality.'

"Yeah, I'm good" Jungkook said. 'Now' He parts his lips to speak. "And yo-u?

"Yeah me too so-oh right I was thinking we can meet this evening you know if you are free, let's meet what you say?" Taehyung offered.

"..."

Taehyung sighed when he got no response from the other side. So he decided to explain a bit. After all , he felt weird that he was asking Jungkook out of the blue.

"Well I'm really not connected with my friends and I'm so happy to see you. now I come to realize, It's we-we never talked before right,you know? but how about let's catch up to that?"

Did Jungkook just got, jungshook?

No, he didn't,

He just got -

Jungshook ultra pro max...

'He is happy...to meet me?'

He felt warm tears pricking his eyes.

'Not now stupid'

Jungkook quickly banged his hand on the steering wheel with an adrenaline rush. 'It hurts again...' But this time a smile plastered on his face.