ᑕOGᑎIᘔE

"J-jin hyung?"

The figure that was standing in front of Jungkook was none other than Kim Seokjin....

Jin didn't say anything, but blankly stared at him.

"What are you...doing here? you shouldn't be here hyung.." Jungkook fidgeted in the grip of ropes, being utterly disturbed at the familiar male.

But Jin only let out a sigh, "Jungkook...why shouldn't I be here?" And leaned and placed both of his hands in the armrest of the chair.
"When..It was me who called you here.."

Jungkook was fell silent at the elder's words, slowly processing and remembering the last interaction with Seokjin, who said he was going somewhere and Hoseok's voice surfaced that the MIOS's boss had come back to Korea….

"You can't b-be the one... you can't be the mastermind, who start-ed M-IOS right...?" Jungkook's voice cracked a bit, hoping that it really wasn't what everything was pointing at.

Jin simply tilted his head and positioned himself away from Jungkook, not keeping his eyes away as he spoke.

"Looks like V did tell you something...huh?"

"Hyung...you are really not him right? Please..." he closed his eyes, everything was going over his head but at the same time he felt light headed.

This was the least thing he wanted to be happening with him.

"Oh Jungkook...it's a really small world. You might never know the other person's true colours..." Jin murmured, and Jungkook was internally done with everything.

"BUt why was it me!? When I thought of you as my big brother...why did you choose me.."

Jin stayed silent for a while before speaking. "try to understand Jungkook.. it was not me It was.. the new guy V? Yeah V.. strange name. I still haven't met him but I need to..." he looked at Jungkook "seeing that he has told you more than enough."

'He doesn't know him? He hasn't met Taehyung? He seems to only take V's name.. maybe he doesn't even know it's Taehyung.. if that's so then I shouldn't take his real name in front of him' Jungkook thought.

Jin sauntered in front of him. "And I did thought of you as my younger brother too, Jungkook... maybe I still do? But.."

Jungkook stayed silent.

The elder glanced at him. "I can't help you. Its true that initially I wasn't aware that it was you but later when your name reached my ears It was already too late, the deal was finally done and it was locked."