ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE

''Shit just shit shit shit' Jugkook wiped the sweat on his forehead in contrast to the weather.

He forcefully ran his hand through his disheveled hair. 'what the fuck I was even thinking while...'

'It's so embarrassing what he might be thinking? no, he already thinks that I'm so desperate and now he is seriously thinking that I can't control my urges, shit he told me to wait at least.' 

He unconsciously started biting his nails. 'He was looking amused and shocked ofcourse.' 

Jungkook's heart was getting crazy minute by minute as he stood there overthinking about the matter well-currently he knows that it is useless but that's exactly what he is doing. He placed both of his hands on the railing of the terrace.

As he is not quite familiar with Tae's massive house so he ran up to the rooftop, at least to run away from the awkward situation he created.

He knew this was a little okay in being in a relationship... 

'wait...are we even in a relationship?' Jungkook raised his head and stared at nothing, he gulped down at the thought. what if Tae doesn't exactly want to.. 'no he literally got emo when he saved me. I'm confused!' 

Jungkook straightened when heard footsteps approaching him followed by a soft voice, "kookie you are here..."  

He turned around only to meet a pair of worried eyes. 

"um yeah.." Jungkook said embarrassingly.

Taehyung sighed as he came closer to Jungkook. "I was worried when I couldn't find you downstairs after...you suddenly ran away."

'suddenly? wasn't it quite obvious why I ran away?' 

"oh nothing just.." He looked at the sky with an awe face, just to avoid this conversation

Taehyung's intense gaze followed Jungkook's movement before he himself looked at the city lights