OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE

[Evening ]

Hoseok drifted his eyes at V, "Is he ready?"

"Yeah, he is" surfaced Taehyung's voice as he drifteed his gaze towards the closed door then again at Hobi, "I am going to take him out now"

"Alright" Hobi said mindlessly checking his wristwatch "be fast, he must be waiting."

Taehyung shortly eyed the guards who were waiting for departing Jungkookout of the location, he turned and walked towards the room in which Jungkook wasat the moment.

He opened the door and got in, shutting the door behind his back when his eyes found no one in the room.

Taehyung's eyebrows mildly furrowed.

'What the? He was just here a while ago...' noticing Jungkook's earlier clothes were scattered messily on the bed.

'Maybe he is in the balcony?'

As he expected he saw the balcony's door was ajar, he sighed.

'What is he doing there now...?'

What he witnessed after, was even to shatter his heart into a million pieces cause his love was crying while he looked so ethereal in the same moment

[My heart still breaks whenever I see this pic or moment😣]

'I'm sorry, Kook...but I have to do this...' he sighed at the sight but turned around and left the room without makin known of his presence as if he never entered and saw him crying, he fixed his guilty face turning back to emotionless and towards them.

"What happened? Where is he?" He interrogated him when he saw that the blonde had come back alone.

"He said he needs a little more time to fix his hair." Taehyung said passively, disguising his excuse for letting the younger to fix himself.

Jungkook teared up once again, leaning on the closed balcony railings as he wiped his tears from his face.

'"S-hit! when I end up crying ah! It's irritating." Really done at himself, but since the moment he dreaded was here, he really felt scared.

He gasped but still, his tears didn't seem to stop "eh..my face, I-i hope" he paused and held back a choking sob, "I didn't ruin it." And profusely wiped his under eyes with his sleeves.

Trying to control his shaky legs, he went inside the room and checked himself in the mirror.

"Oh my eyes are all red, Fuck! it does look like I was crying like a wimp. Why does everything in my life go wrong?" He gulps, lowering his eyes down.

Jungkook took a deep breath and exhaled. "Alright I'll prove to Taehyung that I'm not weak and I can at least like- agh!" Suddenly Jungkook heard Hobi's voice and he felt like yelling and cursing.