IᑎTᖇIGᑌE

When Taehyung next came to the living room after an hour, he witnessed Jungkoothe ravenette was sleeping in the same position he had left him. He looked at the plate filled with food in his hand and sighed. 

It was almost Eleven in the night.

The blonde which his way near the sleeping ravenette, "Jungkook... wake up." He said, balancing the soft and sternness of his voice. Seeing Jungkook is everything but awake he crouches down. Carefully scrutinize the younger. 'I was right, he really didn't change" He smiled, "still the same bun..." 

"B-Jungkook wakey wakey!" He teased and nudge him in the shoulder. 

Jungkook slowly fluttered and opened his eyelids, eyes falling on the stoic expression holded by the elder and mused that he saw a dream where Tae kidnapped him lol.

'But... it's not a dream.' Jungkook's conscious mind was subjected and his lips turned upside down while he looked at the kidnapper with a straight face and then at the food in Tae's hand. 

"Here eat this.." Taehyung announced and stood up to put the plate on the table. 

"Are you fucking dumb?" Jungkook said which made Taehyung to look at him and Jungook pulled his tied hands in display. Taehyung made an 'o' upon realising but instead of getting annoyed he smiled.

Taehyung cocked his eyebrow "eh? So Jeon Jungkook wants me to feed him?" 

"I-no just open this.." Jungkook blinked his eyes furiously, trying hard to stop himself from having thoughts.

"Is there written dumb on my forehead?" he huffed for which Jungkook gave him an unfiltered look. 

"I don't know maybe, you are dumb enough to be a human trafficker while getting marks that could attend Cambridge?" Jungkook mocked Taehyung by what he heard from Hobi earlier.

Taehyung laughed in amusement but suddenly the smile he helded-fell... "And what you think this behavior will get you... kid?" 

The younger's eyes widne being offended "I'm not a k-kid!" Jungkook yelled in frustration.. "I'm just two years younger than you."

Taehyung hummed "Okay! two years younger than me, kid.." he teased back.

Jungkook looked away not baring how easily he was conversing while sill being tied, he looked down at his hands to see red while had already taken place on his wrist. 

"Whatever this will get cold come her- I mean ugh.." Then Taehyung again walked towards Jungkook and as he had tied him also by his leg, he didn't had other choice but to picked him in bridal style, once again. 

Jungkook panicked upon feeling Taehyung's arms slipping around his waist, and another making sat his thighs.

"Ah wh-" he was shocked when suddenly he was raised up in the air and by this sudden interaction between them. 

Taehyung ignored him before he could utter. "shh"

He laid him on the black couloured couch and he sits himself making place beside Jungkook's legs and leaning forward to take hold on the plate filled with food, which was meant for the hostage.

Jungkook eyed the food, which looked decent enough, with suspicious eyes, how much he had in him to easily trust that the food wasn't also tampered-but now what will happen when what didn't had it doesn't has already happened. 

"Eat.." Taehyung said more like ordered. 

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. "Can't you say politely, think about me I just got fucking kidnap!" he grumbled under his breath.