ᗪOTIᑎG

[Next day]

Morning... Rise and shine.

It was twelve pm and they both were still sleeping while closely embracing each other. 

Taehyung being the big spoon and Jungkook the small one.

Being asleep, Jungkook placed his leg over Taehyung's and so the blonde's sleep got interrupted and his eyes scrunched due to the sunshine.

"Mm" Taehyung on instinct pulled the male closer even though there was no space and Jungkook opened his eyes upon being shifted and felt his back hitting something. 

"Ta-tae.." he shyly spoke upon realising it was Taehyung's chest. 

Taehyung made a throaty hum for the younger to continue. 

"Was it a dream?" More like whispering to himself, as he kept his half lidded eyes on the wall in front his vision. 

Taehyung's lip curled in a smile, at the younger one because he was still sleepy and so decided to play..

He moved his hands to tuck it under his head and another shifted down at Jungkook's waist, 

He was somewhat expecting the first thing Jungkook would ask him.

He smirked, closing his eyes.

"What was a dream, Jungkookie?" He questioned nnocently cause ofcourse it was not him who just said he liked Jungkook at the fucking 4 o clock.

(Edit- I honestly wanna date that song-) 

"Um at-at night that?" Jungkook asked, confused because it felt more believable for it to be a dream rather than Taehyung actually confessing. 

Taehyung's lips curled a little more, he didn't thought Jungkook would really get uncertain "At night what?"

"that you like–I.." Jungkook paused and turned his head to face the younger one. 

Tae blinked, acting confused."Hm? What?" But couldn't help the dripping smile of his lips for which Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Tae, stop playing with me..."

Taehyung softened and smiled."Sorry sorry.. I was just teasing you okay." Making him turn around in a swift motion and Jungkook nuzzled, saying the most truthful thing. 

"I hate you..."

Taehyung simpered,"I totally believed you.." and his hands skimped up to play with Jungkook's hair.

The ravenette took a sigh but was well aware of his morning breath, for which he ducked his head against Taehyung's chest and mumbled. "But are you really serious..I'm sorry for annoying it's lik-"

Taehyung quickly hushed him from saying another word. "Jungkook... you are not annoying me alright you're not even close to it." Ending with a light chuckle.

Jungkook closed his eyes... completely feeling him, his warmth, hism caressing his hair so gently and it was such a bliss for him.