ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ

"Bye Chief" Jimin closed the door and sat in Yoongi's car in which the latter was already ready to drive.

Namjoon pulled down the curtains and turned back to see his Jin who looked quite stressed...

"Jinnie.."

Jin looked up, straight at Namjoon. Its been years since he heard Namjoon addressing him as 'jinnie'.

Jin hummed as he walked back a little bit when he saw Joon was approaching him. Without a word Namjoon pulled him for a hug.

"Na-" Jin started but soon Namjoon cut him off.

"Shh..let's talk later" As he nuzzled Jin's crook. Jin softly nodded but he didn't hug him back for which Namjoon sighed but he knew Jin's behaviour. "It's fine..take your time. I'm not going anywhere...again"

Jin closed his eyes.

It's been 7 years since he was this close to Namjoon. To his first love, his first kiss, his first time, his everything first, and also unfortunately his first break up.

Namjoon pulled away and cupped Jin's face. He opened his eyes to the touch and gulped.

"If you ever feel you want to share your emotions, please Jinnie don't bottle them up to yourself. " 

"I don't have any-"

"Jinnie..." Namjoon sighed. "I'm sorry..." he felt worse because everything started because of him. Only if he didn't go to the bar just to refresh nothing would happen, instead if he talked with Jin, how he felt only if he could discuss it with him...Nothing all this would have started.

"Hmm it's fine.." Jin just casually replied.

'He is a lot cold' Namjoon kept staring at Jin. "Are you tired?"

Jin just shook his head and looked at Joon with an intimated look.

Namjoon was confused with the sudden expression of Jin. "Are you okay-" before he could complete, now it was Jin who pulled Namjoon for a hug. "You said to talk later..." 

Namjoon hugged back and smiled. 'After all he is still my Jinnie.'

•••••••

"I hope Jin hyung doesn't misunderstood Namjoon hyung"

"What?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was quiet until now, while he was still driving. 

"What?" Jungkook questioned back.

"What are you talking about bub?"
Taehyung looked straight at the road.

"Oh..I was just thinking about Namjoon and Jin hyung" He sighed and felt flustered hearing the nickname.

Taehyung softly smiled and moved one of his hands from the steering wheel and placed his hands on Jungkook's thigh.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes.

"Since we are on the road, wanna grab something to eat?' Taehyung proposed. 

Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung curiously looked at Jungkook "Only if you won't mix Rhonyphenol in my food."

Taehyung frowned and parked the car. "I'm sorry, I won't, baby I'm so sorry for that time."

Jungkook's eyebrows creased in surprise, when he looked at Taehyung he was already looking at him with guilt in his eyes. 

Jungkook knew at that moment that this might be a sensitive topic for Taehyung.

Before he could say something, Taehyung spoke.