E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE

Jungkook retracted his eyes back at the groaning man, who still had his hand over his head and looked furious, very much actually. 

'Ohh, heck I really need to run now,' his mind chanted.

The ravenette meeting glanced at the door and deciding on the chance, he bolted towards the exits but halted once he felt a fast paced object– a bullet passed beside him and hit the wall with a loud bang…

He harshly flinched and covered his ears with his free hands, 'What the..'

With a horrified gaze Jungkook turned his body only to see that the same guy was holding his head with his hand and in another hand was a pistol which was just pointed at him.

'Fuck...he really didn't lie that he will shoot me.' Jungkook widened his eyes as the pistol was once again pointed at him.

The guy was drunk enough and even was angry, Jungkook swore this day had to be his least favorite..

Jungkook's eyes took an instant to notice that the man was about to pull the trigger.

He heard a gunshot.

Jungkook clenched his eyes closed and his hands turned in a tight fist.

Everything stopped for him, there was a moment of silence and the gunshot took a few seconds to settle in but was still ringing over Jungkook's ears.

But he didn't feel the pain..

Instead a squeak left his through his parted lips as he felt an arm snaked over his waist and pulled him back in a tight embrace.

Jungkook's brain seemed to stop processing... he was frozen..

"Baby...I'm sorry"

He heard a muffled voice. 

'The voice...its..' 

Jungkook's eyes parted slowly and cautiously,

To see the man was clenching his arm and there was blood.

He took a sharp intake of breath, his head pushing back only to hit something hard, and realized he was still spaced out and blinked back in reality. 

Jungkook felt his own heartbeat ringing in his ears and was breathing heavily. Now well aware of a body holding him so securely, so assuredly..

"I'm...sorry"

Jungkook craned his neck slowly, feeling a movement behind him and the figure moved a step back, giving his personal space back.

The ravenette widened his eyes as it set on the male infront,

"Tae..hyung...?"

It was Taehyung who was holding him, he was in front of him…he didn't leave him alone..

Jungkook couldn't help, when he came back to his senses, it was on instinct that he crashed into Taehyung's chest in a hug.

Taehyung dropped the gun from his hand before engulfing Jungkook completely in his embrace. "Baby," his shoulder slumped at the warmth of the younger. 

Jungkook broke down completely...

"I thought..you won't hel-p but I still tru-sted you Tae"

Taehyung felt his heart clench at the words, 

He hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry...kook I took this much time..I'm sorry.."

Jungkook pulled back to look if he was really in his arms or he was just hallucinating.