ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ

Taehyung blinked twice and then thrice seeing Jungkook in that state. 

Jungkook already had warm tears shimmered in his eyes ready to fall anytime as he sniffed trying not to let them fall. Taehyung panicked seeing him like this because Jungkook and he were literally making out a while ago, and the younger one was happy. But it happened all of a sudden. 

He quickly forwarded his hands and cupped Jungkook's puffed cheeks and felt the latter breathe out. "What happened, why do you look upset?" He asked in a voice of concern. 

Jungkook closed his eyes and cursed himself for being so weak, he knew he wasn't but right that moment he felt Taehyung literally didn't like him so he didn't answer to words, a tear slipped in his cheeks which eventually landed on Taehyung's hands and the older was totally confused why the latter was behaving like this, it clicked finally. He just avoided Jungkook twice when he wanted to share his feelings and he just over thinks his own thoughts. 'Is he getting insecure?'

He sighed again and touched Jungkook's forehead with his. "baby, calm down, alright.." 

Jungkook noticed that Tae's voice was soothing for real. He opened his eyes fluttering and saw Taehyung had his eyes closed, even after all the moments they shared this one was  more special for him even passing the hot makeout sessions...

Jungkook hummed completely, not trusting his own voice. Being grateful because Taehyung seems to respect him and not tell him to speak, instantly remembering when Taehyung dominantly told him to speak. A blush crept in Jungkook's cheeks.

Taehyung collected his words cause he knew if he said something terrible, it might trigger Jungkook's emotion and the latter was concerned about Jungkook because of what might he had done when he wasn't there with him, 'gosh' he thought. Never thought he will able to love someone as much as he loved Jungkook, surely he had thought about all loving someone and caring for them but he doubted if he will be loved the same or to care...it all vanished when Jungkook came into his life and finally when he realized how much Jungkook was all whipped for him. Again guilt rushed over him when he noticed it was all because of him this all happened his love, was suffering, getting insecure. Only if he just at least gave a hint to back off or just something at least so it just got clear to Jungkook that he is not interested in him. Yet, again he was glad cause if he had done that, he might have never felt anything for Jungkook that he felt now and maybe they never end up being so close, hands intertwining as their foreheads were touching with each other as they both were silent, which Taehyung soon broke by saying...

"I'm... sorry kook."

Jungkook got confused as well as curious about what the older person was apologizing for. "w-hy hyun-g?"

Jungkook for sure hates this whenever Taehyung says he is sorry...

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and their nose touched occasionally when they were breathing up and down, he smiled softly before wiping Jungkook's now fallen and the remaining tears in his eyes and kissed both of his cheeks. Jungkook got even more confused.

"I think I-I'm still feeling bad cause if I had at least said something we might have been together soone-" Taehyung paused himself when Jungkook placed his index finger over Taehyung's pretty lips. 

"Don't..." Jungkook said. "It was my chance to confess, not yours..." He weakly smiled. 

Taehyung blinked.

Jungkook smiled at how cute his boyfr-soon to be boyfriend? Is looking, who once was considered as a bad boy 'seriously'. 

"And about the thing, not being together from the start...It's nothing okay."