ᘔEᗩᒪ

"Tae we are here..." The eldest of them spoke when the van was halted.

Jungkook's eyes traced the surrounding, surely he didn't know the neighborhood at all so he left wondering because he briefly remembered Taehyung saying they were going to his actual house.

Taehyung opened his eyes and simply eyed Jungkook but cracked a smile when he caught the younger looking away once their eyes met, ignoring that the blonde spoke.

"Thank you hyung, you guys wanna come in?"

Jimin and Yoongi nodded looking at each other and taking the cue Jimin mumbled. "No Tae, we gotta go back to the hotel. It's late, go on.."

Taehyung hummed, "Well, then see you tomorrow at Chief's place, and report to me if there is something I need to know, alright?" 
Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook's hand.

"Yeah sure," Jimin responded.

Jungkook was about to open his side of the door when Taehyung tugged his hands and he shyly but embarrassingly gazed at the elder and realized that he was suggesting him to get off from Taehyung's side.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows...and Taehyung nodded towards their joined hands.

The younger's stomach flipped and his ears burnt when he figured that the blonde didn't want to part their hands away even for a fleeting moment.

Jungkook shyly agreed and both got off the van by Taehyung's side.

Jimin smiled, keeping his elbow on the car's window  "Bye Jungkookie, see you tomorrow?"

Jungkook blinked at how warmly he was addressed and then bowed, "sure..Hyung"

Jimin's lips parted in surprise and eyed but sighed internally because the latter was barely looking away from his boyfriend. 'Totally whipped,' he thought.

"Jungkook it's fine you don't need to be formal with me..." Jimin focused on Jungkook instead and waved his hands.

Jungkook meekly nodded, he wasn't the one to suddenly warm up with a new person so he still felt a little bashed. "okay..then um also thanks for helping me-or rescuing me, err-" his forehead slowly knitted up, not sure on what to say.

Jimin nodded with a chuckle at Jungkook's unknowing cute actions. "anytime, Jungkook...then Tae, we are going.."

"Sure, goodnight" the blonde smiled. "Bye, Suga"

Yoongi briefly greeted him back and accelerated the van they drove away.

Taehyung relaxed his shoulders and sighed before looking at Jungkook, who looked everywhere but at him. Leaving that, he took a hold of his hand and taking the cue Jungkook started following him where the elder led him to.

"Th-this..where are we going?" Jungkook asked to see a big mansion in front of him...?

Taehyung pointed an uncertain look at him."Um, my home?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes eyebrows perfecting on his forehead "This is yours?" While Taehyung nodded as a response.

The younger retracted his eyes back at the infrastructure. "Then why you kidnapped-oh.. right it was a..mission." he quickly realised and sighed as he was visibly relieved.

Both of them stepped inside the house and Jungkook couldn't help but to curiously gaze around. It was a spacious living room in which they walked in.

 It was a spacious living room in which they walked in