ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE

"Why did you choose me out of all the people? I know you said it was because of um..m-my face which I know was just an excuse but why you thought of me because I thought you won't even remember me-"

"Babe calm down...breathe in and breathe out okay" Taehyung patted Jungkook's head, making the latter halt cause he realised he was rambling and lolling his head away letting out a pout.

"Tae, I'm already calm, Now you answer my question."

They were sleeping in Taehyung's bedroom when Jungkook stirred awake and accidentally the blonde woke up when he sensed the younger getting up from the bed to drink water and decided to join the latter and they were drinking black tea sitting in the chair at midnight.

Cause why not...

Jungkook took a small sip of his tea and glanced at him "I had heard you saying to Hobi that I used to annoy you?" His tilted his head and took a sip.

"Hm, yeah it's true" Taehyung smile and look at Jungkook.

Jungkook straightened his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "Pardon?"

Taehyung laughed. "Of Course you really used to annoy me..cause you always somehow crept in my mind."

Jungkook was silent and waited for Taehyung to explain.

"Jungkook..."

Fod which the ravenette let out a low hum.

"You know," Taehyung leaned his back and got comfortable,"you had already invaded my mind a long ago...I always used to feel kinda guilty just not atleast telling you to stop having a crush on me or something. But I realised you never confessed so...I thought maybe it was just a phase.." darting his eyes at Jungkook's bouncing feets, "But ofcourse the look on you face" he softly smiled at the memories "didn't really looked like it was something negligible...?"

Jungkook bit his lips at the words, and here he had thought he didn't matter in the elder's eyes. "You are really really embarrassing me like god.." he looked away, biting back a smile.

Taehyung chuckle noticed the shy stance falling on the younger one. "So.. when I came back to Korea, my first thought was.. do you ever still like me?" Grinning to see a little shake in his eyes, and kept the tea cup on the table. "I know it was quite silly, But I just felt that at that moment..well, who would have thought" he ended with a little teasing, strictly eyeing Jungkook's side profile before their eyes met.

Soon taking a breath, the ravenette stood up while Taehyung's gaze followed the latter and dilated in amusement once he shifted in front of him and sat on his thighs.

Jungkook closed his eyes, not believing himself he just rolled on with his urges, and gulped as the blonde's hand wrapped itself around his stomach.

Even being suprised, Taehyung smiled coyly and pulled the elder close, making him completely fall on him and get comfortable on his lap.

Jungkook heavily blushed at the contact, more when Taehyung's silently breath behind his nape.

"Then..?" He whispered while opening his eyes, internally appreciating this moment.

The blonde leaned his head on Jungkook's back and mumbled. "I was pretty shocked when you still had the same reaction when I called you at the hospital."

Jungkook intertwined his hands with Taehyung's as he heard him speak.

"I was doubting as it was that case or you were just was genuinely suprised to see me. So when I asked you...you just said that it was because of an emergency.."

Both the male giggled, and the younger unhesitantly spoke.

"If I knew you meant it like that, I would have just jumped on your lap saying its me, Jeon Jungkook and I'm still not over you" the ravenette's eyes glistened as he let out a laugh in tiny, which soon remained as a smile. "Gosh...if only life was that easier." His fingers fiddling with the elder's, who rubbed on his hands comfortingly