E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT

On the other side, Kim Taehyung closed the door of his bedroom.

'Shit..' 

Out of frustration he racked his fingers through his blonde hair...

'How can I be such a dick?' And rested his arms on his waist. 

'Agh! Ofcourse he hates me now just dammit!' He thought and bite his lips when he mused how vulnerable Jungkook was. 'He opened up to me and.. I instead kissed him?  

He exhaled a shaky breath, in disbelief that he even allowed himself to do such an debased thing. 'Aish..'

"How can I do that...he was already broken and I just did that.." he leaned his figure against the wardrobe and closed his eyes, while taking deep breaths, but stiffly feeling the ghosting sensation rested over his lips. 

"I should soon clean all the mess" he straightened his posture to avoid thinking anything. 

And on an instant, it clicked that 'Jungkook got injured'

Without thinking, he rushed towards the cabinet to took out a band-aid and an ointment and walked back in the living room.

Taehyung topped as he saw a figure and examined him with his eyes

The words of the hostage, still clearly ringing in his ears like it was its abode and its only work was to twist his stomach,

Seeing Jungkook lookibg so drained  and done, he felt heartbroken... and 'it's my fault...' was accompanied other than the guilt. 

Taehyung took a deep breath and finally reached Jungkook and his footsteps tapped agaisnt the cold marbled floor.

Jungkook tilted his head when it reached his ears and looked up to see Taehyung walking his way towards him, making his face sour.

Jungkook looks away, "Can you just go!?" He sternly said, looking at the floor.

Taehyung ignored his words, knowing it was well deserved and instead crouches as he was going to touch the younger's face for which the latter furrowed his eyebrows and 

moves his body away from Taehyung, making his motion halt. 

Taehyung mbled to make himself clear.

 "I just need to treat your injury before it gets infected..."

Jungkook scoffs at his words, which for him was nothing but a pretend. "I'm a nurse myself I know what I gotta do.." he replied coldly.

His fingers fiddles with the tjings in his hands and he speaks.  "but you're not behaving one-"

Jungkook points a look. "you're also not behaving yourself Tae... stop...I don't want to talk about anything. I'm going to sleep..." he whispered and as he was about to get up, the blonde stopped him by placing his arms on his shoulder.