ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ

[NEXT DAY ]

"Ba..by?"

Taehyung gasped upon hearing the soft voice.

He quickly turned his gaze towards the ravenette, from the tie he was holding in his grasp.

Currently they were trying outfits, comparing what will look most gorgeous on him. Even though Taehyung says that he is most gorgeous and Beautiful, handsome, Pretty, Lovely, sexy and ho-

"Taehyung..." Jungkook snapped Taehyung from his thoughts.

Taehyung blinked and focused on Jungkook's face. "Hm? Yeah?"

Jungkook sighed. "Taehyung you have been staring at me for five minutes.. Am I looking that bad that you are not even-"

Taehyung face softened "Kookie.. I was admiring you.."

Jungkook tries not to bit on his bottom lip "Wha-at?"

Taehyung smiled and went over to Jungkook. "You look so pretty in this suit."

Jungkook's face flushes in a crimson shade "But umm" even so he's still perplexed

'Why is he so over showing off me.. like seriously I have to go there?'

Taehyung gently tilt his head as jungkook stops his words, but realises he seemed to dwell on his inner thoughts, and it wasn't something good cause the instant frown settled on his forehead- "but what..?" He mumbled and leaned forward to place a chaste kiss on Jungkook's lip.

And Jungkook melted...

Even his eyes tried hard not to shut itself or look away from the adorning gaze with which he was being hit by and his lips part itself, still feeling the warmth ghosting on his skin.

"But I think I'm not.. like it's not made for me.."

Taehyung sends off a frown, wondering why the younger thinks so "um you mean you are not comfortable?"

Jungkook shook his head and mumbles gingerly- "no.. I mean Taebear, this is the first outfit I have tried and there's more..."

Tae looked back at the other outfits and again looked at Jungkook amd gave a wide grin. "Oh, yeah you are very righ, doll."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, an antic to cover up the blush which seemed to permanently house on his cheeks...

"But Tae" he eyes the elder.

Taehyung humme, noticing he looked hesitant in speaking.

"Do I have to go? I mean I trust you but.."
And his eyes closed upon feeling arms wrapping itself around his built and his face leans over Taehyung's shoulder,

"Doll..I know you are scared and I'll try my best not to make you afraid alright.."

Hands reaching up to hug Taehyung back.
Jungkook mumbles. "I know Tae.. you are already.." he breathed out and pulled back.. "We have to try others too?"