ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ

Taehyung walked into the living room while Jungkook followed him. 

 "Taehyung..."

Tae turned around and mumbled. "yes koo- I mean Jungkook" Suddenly realising. 

Jungkook shyly said, "Uh it's fine you can call me koo, kook or kookie um whatever..." seeing that Taehyung indeed was ovblivois to his own words. 

Taehyung smiled affectionately.  "well you can also call me Tae, Taetae? or-"

Jungkook narrows his eyes "-alien" He teased.

Taehyung blinked to see the bratiness "hey! I'm older than you show some respect, you got it?"

 "Okay… Hyung" He chuckled, amused how easily the unbothered male reacted. 

Taehyung softens at that. "or...Hyung, anyway you want to say something?"

Jungkook quickly shakes his head.  "nothing uh, just wanted to say good night"

Taehyung blinked twice. "yeah good night, sleep well, kook" he smiled and turned back to another room.

'Finally, after years I can hear him saying my nickname, it really feels like high school' Jungkook groans at his flustering thoughts. 

And went to another room in order to  sleep.

It was currently 1 am,

and

here was

Taehyung wide awake, lying on his bed.

'Why the fuck I slept for straight fucking 8 hours' He kept staring at the ceiling and finally turned around to face the wall. 

'ah shit.. I'm thirsty'

He sat up, and grumbles mentally 'I'm sorry sleep I will never take you for granted please. Come back' 

Taehyung sighed and walks to open the door of his room and he steps in the living room but–

'The TV is possessed?'

Taehyung steps back being startled and "Eahhh!" he screamed seeing the TV was playing a movie amidst the darkness.

"Taehyung?" He heard a soft petal type voice.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "Jungkook?" he sighs in relief when he sees a bundle of floof raising itself from the couch. 

He didn't waisted time and quickly switched on the lights now perfectly seeing Jungkook was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket with a bowl of strawberry ice cream 'tf?'

"You just gave me a mini heart attack" Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook.

"sowrry" Jungkook replied in a clumsy way, eyes fixed his the screen.

"But care to explain why you are here at this time" Taehyung looked at Jungkook and oh my he was looking like a small baby burrito. 'how can someone looks so fucking adorable?'

Jungkook pushes a big spoonful of ice cream inside his mouth. ''umm the thing is, it was eh... thundering and I got woken so I felt bored and came here to watch Iron man." he gave a assuring smile. 

Taehyung hums, eyeing the window, still flashing by randon lightening. "Oh so you were scared?" He looked away and shifted his gaze to the screen.

Jungkook gave in, seeing that the blonde caught his words easily.  "yeah..."