surprised

Stumbling back the two hit the bed with a flop, types wrapped his arms around mr. Xiao's neck has he hovered over him to lean back a bit too take off types shirt over his head. Type then did the same to mr. Xiao, to lean up to kiss his stomach, placing his hands to either side of mr. Xiao's waist. Mr. Xiao looked down, head cocked to the side with a slight smile. He could tell how much type wanted him.
Taking his hands from the side he placed them to types neck making him lean his head up for mr. Xiao to bend his body for them to lock there lips.
Type brought up one hand to wrap it around mr. Xiao's neck to grip a bit, then he started to go back to lay down.
The two kissed widly. There heads weaved and woved back and forth, the two explored each other's mouths, twirling there tongues about each other.
Breathing heavily into it, mr. Xiao parted to look.at type, who eyed him lustfully.
"Mmm do you have lube?"
Type nodded then motioned with his chin for his side table that had 3 drawers. Before mr. Xiao could go to retrieve it, type pulled him back to his lips for a deep kiss. The alcohol made type very relaxed and courageous.
Mr. Xiao smiled to take his hand back to take types off to lean up then off.
Type moved himself up on his elbows to look at mr. Xiao.
"Mmm we need lube type. Don't look at me like that."
Mr. Xiao lowly chuckled.
Type took a deep calm breathe. To nod, peering his eyes down.
"Hurry then...."
Mr. Xiao chuckled again.
Moving around, he went to the.side table looking through the drawers til he got to the top one, retrieving it, he started to close the 3 drawers til he got to the bottom one. Cocking his head to the side, he bent to gather a photo.
Straightening up he smiled.
The photo was of type (age 10) smiling brightly with a camera, his parents were behind smiling has well.
Mr. Xiao's eyes darted over the picture.
If you come from such a happy up bringing then why do you hide type?
Mr. Xiao lowered the picture, to narrow his eyes, feeling a bit confused.
Hearing type breathe out a bit of annoyance for having to wait. Mr. Xiao quickly placed the photo back to turn, to have type stand before him to look at mr. Xiao with an eye brow raised.
He gave a slight smirk holding up the container.
Type then pushed mr. Xiao to his back to the bed, to sit on him kissing ferociously.
The next morning, the light streaming in from the closed blinds hit types face. Squeezing his eyes, he slowly opened them.with a groan. Shuffling his head, then forehead on the bed he turned to open his eyes wide. Mr. Xiao was sleeping next to him on his back, head turned the opposite direction.
Type sprung up on his side, eyes darted. He brought up his hand to his forehead to rub. Type was a bit hung over but not by a lot. Taking a deep breathe the night before started to come back to him making his eyes widen.
Fuck!
Turning, he slowly got up to stumble out to the dresser, to take a hand to his lower back to rub. He was in a bit of pain.
Gathering a pair of boxers and a shirt he got dressed slowly and quietly.
Stumbling, he went to his bathroom to relieve himself, wash his hands and brush his teeth, shaking his head.
Fucking idiot type! Fucking alcohol.
He was fuming a bit from his actions and what he said to mr. Xiao in the heat of the moment. Type didn't do vulnerability.
Taking a deep breathe he washed his face, to exit his bathroom, looking into his bedroom to see mr. Xiao had rolled to his side.
Type peered his eyes down to furrow his brow.
Shaking his head, he turned to go to the kitchen. To the sink, he turned his head to drink the water, he was thirsty.
Up, he turned it off to go to the fridge, to bend his body a bit, to look.over the contents. He could make them omelettes. Ears peeked up, he straightened up to see mr. Xiao, in only boxers, body leaned to the open door frame that separated his business and kitchen, to stand there, arms wrapped looking to type with narrowed eyes. Types darted, with an expressionless face.
Mr. Xiao signed.
"Let me guess.....you can leave now mr. Xiao?"
Type gritted his teeth a bit too bend his body back into the fridge.
"Well, i....have a suit in my closet that ran long, might fit you. You.....should go and take a shower. Ill make breakfest."
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen with surprise, his arms slightly lowered.
"Um.....i can do that since you might have a hang over....."
"Go take a shower."
Mr. Xiao smiled to nod to part.
Type took a deep breathe to start on breakfest. While he cooked this all felt has if they were a couple.
Type froze at that word.
To the table, he sat with his food in front and the other across, waiting for mr. Xiao.
Type picked at his food, brows furrowed.
You two are not a couple, just have had sex a few times, the.....two weeks of the 3 months is not up but.....you did kind of made it seem it was over type after last night.....
Types mind was muddled.
He had never been in a relationship before and also could he be with this man? Yes, he was nice, affectionate, man of his promises and seemed trust worthy but mr. Xiao was a high profiled guy. This would be to the extreme on the down low relationship.if they engaged in one.
Type gulped.
Isn't that what you want? His eyes peered up. It would be good for his business not to be found out however in a relationship you have to be vulnerable. Types body shook.a bit at that word. He was not one to be open about things, especially his past, however to be with someone you kind of have to be.
Type gritted his teeth. This is getting complicated.
His eyes went up when mr. Xiao sat to start consuming. Type gulped to start to eat has well, to look down.
Mr. Xiao peered his eyes up.
"Thank you for the breakfest."
Type nodded.
"So.....do you remember last night? Do you remember the fact i did not force you?"
Type chewed slowly.
"Bits.....and pieces.....but.....i....know you didn't force me.....overall i was the enforcer....."
Even though I'm the one who gets fucked.
Mr. Xiao.moved the completed plate away to place his elbow on the table to put his head in his palm.
"What.....else do you remember?"
Type signed, he knew where mr. Xiao was going with this line of questioning. He peered his eyes up.
"I remember being an idiot okay.... However you didn't give anything away....so not all my fault."
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow to shrug.
"Do.....you remember what we said to each other?"
Type shrugged.
"Bits and pieces."
"Well, overall, i will act has such if you and i are to meet.and you will fly off the handle every now and then. You and i both agreed last night we can handle those things about each other."
Type nodded.
"Also, you said the 3 months were over."
Types eyes narrowed, mr. Xiao leaned back.
"Now wait, other then last night, i am not excepting it type. Does.....this mean were...."
Types eyes darted he looked down.embarrassed.
"Mmm.....the 2 weeks are.not up.....last night.....i would like to put that has a treat....okay."
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes.
Something else then came to his mind, the photo.
"Mmm Type? I.....have a question."
"Mmm?"
"I....know you don't like to talk about your past but..... can i ask you about your parents?"
Types eyes widen, he stopped swirling his food.
Mr. Xiao looked to him with narrowed eyes.
"I'd..... Rather not."
Mr. Xiao was a bit confused at that reaction when he saw such a happy photo.
Maybe they passed on?
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen.
"Mmm can i just ask.....are they still Around?"
Type signed.
"Around.....yes. I.....don't want to talk anymore of this."
Mr. Xiao nodded.
Type then forked some food to eat slowly, eyes down.
"Then type.....can you tell me what we are now?"
Types ears went red. He didn't know How to answer that.
Peering his eyes up, mr. Xiao's eyes widen to roll them. Retrieving his phone from his back pocket he answered.
Type signed in relieve.
"Yes?"
Mr. Xiao nodded.
"Okay. I will stop by the office now to gather the documents."
Shutting the phone, he got up to stare at type who kept he's eyes down.
Leaning over, he took his hand under his chin to make him lean it up for a brief kiss. Type brought up is hand to push him gently away.
"Hey! We're not a couple. Don't do these things."
Mr. Xiao leaned away to chuckle.
"Well, i guess that answers that question. "
He turned to stop in the open door frame to lean his head to the side.
"Oh and type, correction....we are not a couple.....yet." He lowly chuckled.
Type signed in frustration.
"Just go!"
Mr. Xiao parted laughing under his breathe.
Type moved the plate away to put his head in his hands.
"Jeeeeez! This is getting complicated! And why the fuck is your heart pounding so hard!"
Type shook his head in aggravation.