not a date

After, a very busy week, type was at his desk, looking to his lap top, playing with one hand his phone.
He was bouncing it up and down, thinking of texting mr. Xiao.
Type had just closed a case, involving a cheater husband. With the information he gave to the wife she was going to bury him.
For the last several hours, type had gone over all the devices looking to see if mr. Xiao had strayed but he didn't.
Type didn't know what to do. He was a man of his word but.... Tharn xiao. Could this actually turn into somthing? Type usually went after low profile people.such has himself so he wouldn't have his past found out.
He was over the age of 18, so didn't really matter, however knowing his parents and there greed, knowing there son makes a hefty income they would try to find him if they got a whif of him.
Signing, type was feeling a bit lonely.
He'd been on his own since age 16, traveling and making a name for himself, also dealing with cheaters.
Pulling his phone to his person, he leaned a bit, to hold it with two hands, brows furrowed.
Should i text him? Could this work? Would i be find out? Remember you followed him type. He had 6 men in 2 weeks. Didn't sleep with them, however if he could, would he?
Type bit his lip.
No one has made it the 3 months, no sex usually over whelmed them.
You could just appease this person for your feeling of loneliness. Just hang out with them,nothing more. Type still had questions that needed answers.
Sighing, he texted.
Type: mr. Xiao i was wondering if you wished to have dinner with me. Ill pay. Type.
His eyes narrowed at the phone. Chewing his inner cheek he pressed send.
An hour passed and he received no word.
He sat on his couch reading a book, eyes darted every so often at the phone, nothing changed.
Looking back to his book, he shrugged.
Maybe he changed his mind. Would be better if he did. This isn't going to work type. Even if he did make the 3 months, how do 2 men date each other? We wouldn't be able too go on normal dates without being seen. I can not be photographed, or have it be made public he's dating me. This would also affect my business. People like.I'm not well known, helps with the following. Damn it.Type, you should not have texted him.
Peering, his eyes over his phone pinged. Sighing he placed the book.down to grab his phone.
Mr. Xiao: i was in a meeting. Have you've eaten yet? Would you still like to have dinner? Type....I'll pay.
Types lips parted.
He took a deep breathe in.
Type: no i haven't eaten. Could we meet at mai's? Its a food vender a mile from me, in 20 minutes? I'm paying.
Mr. Xiao: ill be there. We will see who will pay.
Type closed his phone to look forward. Was this a mistake? Should i not go? Darting his eyes, type actually didn't know and felt nervous.
At the vender, the two met up and went to a recluse table, away from wondering eyes. Has they sat, type looked around for a private investigator. Mr. Xiao chuckled. Type looked back to look at him.confused.
"I didn't hire anyone type. Just you and me here."
Type nodded, he then forked some food. A little peeved mr. Xiao paid.
"So....why did you wait a week to text me for a date?"
Type coughed a bit on his food. A date?
Drinking some water he cleared the obstruction.
"Are you okay?"
Type gulped.
"Date?"
Mr. Xiao.nodded.
"That's....what this is....isn't it?"
Types eyes darted.
"No. We are meeting up for dinner. We're not dating. I.told you my condition."
Mr. Xiao.nodded.
"I still need to know the perimeters of this. Are you still going to see anyone? Try to pick up others? Can we kiss? Hug?"
Type shook his head.
"Neither can. For three months no sex, we do meetups and try to see each other when we can. Hugs and kisses, i....don't know yet."
"You also go through your devices to make sure I'm keeping my word, correct?"
Types eyes widen.
Mr. Xiao chuckled, he forked some food to consume.
"I told you type. Ive had private investigators tale me before so i know your tricks. I'm a very boring person. Work from home and vis versa."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Then i have a question. First why are you allowing it? Also, when i followed you, you went to a hotel 6 times with 6 different men. Why are you not doing that.now?"
Mr. Xiao rose an eye brow.
"I know you need to make sure I'm keeping my word until we gain some trust with one another, so do has you please. Also.....i knew someone was following. I was having a bit of fun. I don't.do that now because I'm trying to court you."
Mr. Xiao smiled.
Types eyes widen. He peered them down to consume his meal, feeling a bit nervous.
"Can i ask? Why the 3 months?"
Type looked up, to narrow his eyes.
"Let me guess you already want too..."
Mr. Xiao shook his head.
"No....I'm generally curious."
Type took a deep breathe.
"Next time."
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes to them consume more food.
"Mmm, i do.need to know, did you place anything in my home?"
Type raised an eye brow then shrugged.
"I only ask, because my home is my only bit of privacy. Everyone needs it type. Even you."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"No....but should i?"
Mr. Xiao shook his head.
"Type....i believe you are a man of your word. Please trust mine when i say i like you and am trying to court you in the future. I wouldn't be this persistent if that wasent true."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Why are you?"
"You are interesting. I've seen the cases you take. Type, i like kind hearted persons. I believe you are one. I also like that you are a man of your word. Most are not. The more i meet up with you, the more i wish to know. For someone who is recluse has you, why are you meeting up with me? Is it for my..."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Don't be perverted. I.....find you interesting has well. Still don't like how you went about.....the last 3 times, but has you said i am a bit recluse. Mmm been....on my own since 16, never dated anyone....."
Mr. Xiaos eyes widen.
"Never?"
He shook his head.
Mr. Xiao lightly nodded. Probably why type does the 3 months.
"Then.....how did you with 4 others?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"My first never dated, never saw again. My 2nd and third were just meetups, one night stands, only lasting a few months. You are my fourth."
"Oh..... you really are recluse."
Type made a face.
"What about you?"
"Since i was 19, you are my 5th."
Type shook his head.
"See play boy."
Mr. Xiao chuckled.
"Not has it seems, i was with my boyfriend at the time i.was 19, he would not even try but he wanted to date me. After i caught him cheating i went to a bar to lose my virginity. After, they never called me. To my 3rd and 4th, never slept with. we only dated for a couple months. Seeing how they got frustrated i let them go. You meet one."
Type nodded.
"The 5th is you."
Mr.xiao smiled.
Types brows furrowed.
"So.....you haven't....since your first?"
He shook.his head.
"Mr. Xiao....you said many couldn't take you. You made it should like you've....been Around to try."
He shook.his head.
"I....did try with my 3rd however, has i....He bled so couldn't complete. So, after bao, well.... you saw."
Type grimanced. Now he felt like a play boy. He's had 3 sexual partners to mr. Xiao's one before him.
"Told you type. I'm not a playboy, but i am a man with needs."
Type raised an eye brow.
"And....you think you can go 3 months with someone you know can take you?"
Mr. Xiao smiled.
"To date.you....i can wait years."
Type was taken aback from.that answer.
Why? We barly know each other.
"Your....weird."
Mr.xiao nodded.
"Oh and type? When we're together, can you call me tharn?"
Type shrugged.
"When.we get more acknowledge with each other. Mr. Xiao.....why are you so this die hearted for me? You....barely know me.  Can't be just cause you find me interesting. What is the real answer?"
Mr. Xiao chuckled.
"I want to get to know you type rentuno. If you don't want to say anything about your past i won't ask. I then just want to know the person sitting in front of me. I also like you. Feel like i know you."
Type nodded. He felt.that way has well.
Looking to his watch it started to go off.
He grimanced.
"I.need to go home. Have a big client tomorrow."
Both stood.
"Let me take you home."
Type shook his head.
"I can walk."
Walking a.bit away type stopped to eye him.
"Where is your car? Why are you following me?"
"Can i walk you home?"
Types eyes darted.
"I'm not a girl. I can myself. Is your car close. I can walk.you to it."
Tharn held up his arm, they were by a car garage.
Turning he walked him to his driver door. They stood before one another.
"Are you sure i can't drive you home?"
Type shook his head.
Bringing up his hand mr. Xiao stroked his cheek.
Type gulped, feeling a bit bewildered.
"May i kiss you?"
Types lips parted. There was nothing in his condition that didn't allow this action.
He closed his eyes to nod.
Mr. Xiao smiled.
Closing, his eyes he leaned to give him a brief kiss but it was type who went deeper.
They weave and woved there heads kissing heavily, breathing roughly.
Types eyes opened wide. He was hard.
Parting, he turned.
"Good night."
Mr. Xiao chuckled calling after him.
"Do you think you can last the 3 months?"
Type flipped him off without turning making mr. Xiao.burst into laughter has he got into his car.
Walking back, type didn't know if this was a good idea or not but, he didn't seem to want to stop. Has he walked a slow smile made itself.known on his face.