meeting the parents

After a week of healing and talking it over, Sunday came about to where type was looking himself over tieing his tie, in a brand new suit, tharn bought for him, even.through types protest. It was a 2500 baht suit. Type found buying something so expensive for one day was ridiculous a bit.
Taking deep breathes, he still wasent sure about this. Tharn told Type he would still be able to keep his low profile, his parents wouldn't research into him and they wanted to not disrupt there own sons life.
Gulping, type looked himself over to close his eyes to take a very deep breathe. They were growing rather deeper, it was overwhelming type a bit.
He met his brother, there lover, told him of his past and even said those 3 words, i love you.
Type gritted his teeth.
Now he was going to meet his parents.
Type liked his low profile life, would growing deeper with tharn xiao disrupt that? He knew the deeper they grew that one day something could come from it and it wouldn't be good.
Coming out of the bathroom,tharn saw types deamnor to step towards him wrapping his arms Around to place his head on his shoulder.
Type opened his eyes too look at them.
Tharn wore a huge smile.
"Type....relax."
Type took a deep breathe in.
Smirking, tharn then started to bring down his hand to move it about to place it to types butt, to go inside his pants and boxers to move his finger against his sore spot.
Type jumped to Turn pushing tharn a bit back, eyes wide.
Tharn chuckled a bit.
"Wanted to take your mind off whatever you were thinking."
Bringing up his hands he placed his fingers through the loop holes to bring him to tharn.
Type brought up his arms to wrap them around tharns neck to narrow his eyes.
"Not funny."
Tharn smirked.
"Its a bit comical my love."
Type rolles his eyes to lean his chin up for them to lock lips for a brief kiss.
"Saying "my love" wont always get you out of trouble with me tharn."
"Did it this time?"
Type chuckled softly to lean forward for them to lock there lips for a deeper kiss.
Furrowing his brows,type got hard.
Parting he shook his head.
"We.....can't yet tharn. I May not be bleeding but its still sore."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Do....you need me to apply more..."
Type stepped back to playfully hit him in the chest.
"No. I'm fine."
"Well,we should be getting along then."
Type made a face.
Tharn looked to him confused.
"Why are you making such a face?"
Bringing up a hand he stroked his cheek in concern.
Type peered his eyes up a bit apologetically.
"Mmm nervous? Embarrassed? Type don't be..."
"It's....not entirely that. A...week ago..."
Type told tharn about meeting with his brother and yeo asking this of him.
Parked in his parents drive way tharn was a bit peeved.
Type looked to him unbuckling to see his mad expression.
"Tharn?"
He took a deep breathe in.
"So.... you wished to meet them.... because of my brothers influence not because..."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Types brows furrowed softly to take a deep breathe to bring up his hand to place it on tharns.
He took a deep inhale, to look at type.
There eyes darted.
"In part yes. I won't lie. But tharn...."
He brought his other hand to stroke tharns cheek.
"I am curious of your upbringing. You know of my parents....a....bit....now i wish to know yours."
Tharn gritted his teeth surpressing his desire.
Type looked him over to lean back.
"Tharn..."
He slightly smiled to lean a bit too him.
"You have no idea how much i would love to throw you down and make love too you right now type. You are being beyond adorable and cute. Let me introduce you to them."
Types eyes Widen to nod.
Both inside, a maid, lead them in to a grand living room, where his parents were seated down. Seeing them they both stood. His step mother hugged tharn, while his father kept his eyes too type.
He then hung his head.
Parting from the hug the step mother looked to type.
"Please sit."
They both looked to another to then sit on the couch.
Silence echoed the room.
The step mom looked to them then eyed type.
"So...Type? You are my son's offical boyfriend?"
Type gritted his teeth. Tharn looked to him.
Eyes darted he nodded.
"Um....yes ma'am."
She smiled to look at tharn.
"He's so polite and handsome. You have done so well picking this one out."
Types eyes widen in surprise.
The father looked to type.
"Well, let us get the introductions out of the way, my name is Azeri xian and my lovely wife mie xian. We welcome you to our home. Our son told us of your first name but not your last."
Type looked to tharn who shrugged.
He looked between the two.
"Mmm my full name is type.....sapptin."
Tharn smiled a bit at the lie.
"Well a pleasure to meet you. We are happy to have you here. Our son has never brought anyone to meet us before. Are you two serious?"
Type looked to tharn then back to them.
"Mmm....yes."
The parents both nodded to look at tharn.
"How long have you've been dating? How did you meet?"
Tharn looked to type he shrugged. They didn't really go over what to say.
He then looked between his parents.
"About 7 months.....i....actually met type when i was 19. We lost contact and met at a coffee place."
Type made a face.
Your good tharn, can think on your feet.
"Wow, that is interesting. So type what do you do for work?" Mie exclaimed looking to type.
"I.....am a mechanical engineer."
She nodded.
Tharn smiled.
The 4 then talked in pleasantries, type and tharn kept telling them convincing lies.
Type looked to his watch with a bit of a pout.
He stood.
"My apologies, but i have work tomorrow and its rather late."
The other 3 stood to walk to the door. The boys turned to the parents.
"Well, type and tharn, please come back here anytime. We miss you tharn very much and type you are a real treat. Don't let this one go."
Types ears turned red.
Tharn smiled to grab his hand.
"Mmm i don't plan to."
Type eye brows furrowed to look at tharn a bit embarrassed.
Nodding the boys turned, the parents looked to each other.
"What is on your mind mie?"
"Mmm somthing doesent seem right. I....want to check up a bit on type....research his background, making sure what he is telling us is right."
Azeri nodded to step forward to give her a kiss.
"I love how protective you are."
She smiled.
"Even though i am tharns step mother, not biological, sadly, I want to make sure the person he is with will make him happy."
Azeri nodded.
At tharns house he had type to the bed ripping off the suit.
"Tharn.....Tharn!"
He pinned types hands to either side of his head. There eyes darted.
"I....can't stop.myself type. I am overally happy, you are also beyond sexy and have done so much for me today. I....can't..."
Types brows furrowed.
"Mmm go slow then."
Moving his face up they locked in a deep kiss unaware of what was going to unfold.