the new client

Type opened the door for a man, mid 20's, medium built.
Moving to the side, he walked right in, type eyed him then closed his door.
Walking, type went in front to his desk, motioning with his hand the man sat. They eyed one another.
"So....what brings you here today mr...."
"Mr. Daqui. I'm here because i am hoping to hire you to follow my boyfriend. I need to know if he is cheating on me."
Type nodded.
"First, how did you hear of me?"
"From my friend, you helped him get back his kid. When i told him i needed evidence from what i already expect, he dropped your name."
Type cocked his head too the side.
"Which friend?"
"Gege fom."
Type nodded, he remembered him.
"Okay....who is your boyfriend?"
The man took out his wallet from his back pocket to take out a picture.
They both leaned. Type leaned back into his chair after he retrieved it, too widen his eyes.
It was a picture, maybe a year old of mr. Daqui with someone very familiar.
Type furrowed his brows.
This person next too mr. Daqui, was tharn xiao, he was a wealthy day trader and usually all over the news. That is how type knew who he was.
He placed the picture on the desk. Something seemed off. If they were dating wouldn't it be more recent.
Type leaned back into the chair to stare at the man.
"Do....you know who he is?"
Type nodded.
"By the internet and television, mr. Xiao is usually all over it. You.....two are dating?"
The man gulped but nodded, types eyes narrowed.
"How long have you two been in a relationship?"
"About 3 years. He has Been very distant lately and....coming home smelling different. I really need to see if he has someone else. I've tried doing this on my own but....He catches me."
Type nodded.
"What is your full name?"
"Why does that matter?"
"Mr. Daqui, i just want to cover all my bases."
Type lied. He could feel in his gut something was off.
"Bao daqui."
Type nodded.
Reaching into a drawer, he grabbed out a piece of paper to give it to the man. He started to read it over.
"Its a standard contract. I need 500 up front non refundable, to go into my research and other things that may cost me money."
The man nodded.
Leaning over he grabbed a pen from a cup. Type stood up to slam his hand down, mr. Daqui looked up.
"Know this, i will take the pictures if he is cheating however, because of who he is, you can not own them. I try to Keep a low profile."
The man nodded. Peering his eyes down he signed.
Standing himself he grabbed his check book.
"What all will you do?"
Ripping the check out he handed it too type.
Type looked it over.
"The standard, watching, researching and sleuthing. From what i know of mr. Xiao he is a very private person. Didn't even know he was gay."
The man nodded.
Type shrugged placing the check into his pocket.
"Ill find out though."
The man smiled.
"Thank you."
Type nodded.
Then the man turned to leave.
Type went and locked the door. Back to his chair, type shook his head.
This is a high profile case. Should i really be taking it?
Signing, he opened his laptop to start researching this client.
After, an hour he didn't find anything bad. He was 26, came from a good home, openly gay from.his pictures. Has type went through his social media profiles his eyes narrowed a bit. He had quite the temper.
Other then the temperament, this man seemed clean, Nothing really seemed to stand out.
Type still had this gut feeling though. That picture was old,maybe a year or so.
Shrugging, type turned his attention to the day trader.
Has he suspected, mr. Xiao kept his private life under raps. He had no social media, barly any bad rumors, said he was single, graduated top of his class, has a high i.Q.
Looking at his companies page, he looked poised. Type rose an eye brow.  Under the picture you can make a comment, he read by someone anonymous: "your day is coming you filthy asshole."
Types eyes widen.
Then it was gone. Refreshing the page, it didn't come back. They must have someone keeping an eye on this page.
Type nodded.
He was not naive not to have his suspicions that was probably his client.
We're they really in a relationship? Was he just a jilted lover?
Type shrugged he was getting paid.
Going back to the computer, he started on.some of his hacker skills to go into deeper research.
There were only a few pictures he could find of tharn with another, however, they were all women.
Was mr. Xiao gay?
Maybe this client got ripped off?
He shook his head. Didn't seem plausible. Mr. Daqui had a picture and he was also a struggling artist. Type didn't pick up he was that smart to go into the trader business.
Seeing the photos, type labeled mr. Xiao has a playboy since in every picture they were different. However, they werent all over each other. Really looking, type could see mr. Xiao always had his eyes looking at something, but what could it be?
Shrugging, type closed the lap top.
Getting up he went to his camera.
Stepping to his important drawer, type already had his bag ready and his camouflage.
Turning, type went to start.