what are we?

Shuffling about, eyes darting rapidly under his lids, they opened to peer up looking to a clock on a side table to read 4am.
Type signed. Turning, he kept his eyes opened to look at his window that had the shades drawn.
"God damn it!"
Sitting up, type shook his head, feeling exhausted.
Getting up he went to relieve himself then to go to his desk to open a Web page looking at a picture of mr. Xiao.
He slightly smiled, then eyes went wide to then slam.the lap top down. Type leaned into his chair, arms wrapped around his chest.
This is ridiculous.
Other then this night, since that one morning, it had been a week of type spending the night over at mr. Xiao's. After, that morning, mr. Xiao wished to see type so he made every excuse for him to come over even though type was busy trying to make up the 1200 he lost.
Only thing mr. Xiao and him did when type was done researching and sleuthing was for type too help mr. Xiao with paperwork to the point where he would leave to gather coffee for them and mr. Xiao would come back to an asleep type. Without his knowledge mr. Xiao would carry him bridal style to the bedroom, to take off his pants and socks to put him underneath the blankets. By now at 4, type would usually wake and leave without waking mr. Xiao.
By the end of the week, type had gotten wised to mr. Xiao's plan to exhaust him so he'd sleep over, so that day, prior when he had asked for type too come over, he told mr. Xiao to piss off, however since 12, type couldn't sleep.
To his kitchen he made himself a pot of coffee.
Yawning, he walked back to his computer to open, exiting the webpage of mr. Xiao's company, he started to look for other clients.
Sipping his coffee, type was overally annoyed with himself.
Why do you keep thinking of him?
Your not dating! He is not yours and you are not his.
You two have a week left, mr.xiao will cheat....
Type signed.
In the back of his mind he knew better.
Doesn't help type that you slept with him within the 3 months because you felt bad.
Type signed deeply.
You are such an idiot for not researching her before you tried to lay with another. However, how mr. Xiao acted didn't really leave you much of an option.
Type gritted his teeth, he didn't want to admit to himself that he had felt jealous for what he saw.
Moving forward, type placed his elbows on the desk to put his head in his hands.
After, this week.....will you two be actually going out? How do two men date? Is it like when a girl and guy date? Type scoffed.
In truth, he didn't know how a man and woman dated either.
Even if we are too, itll be confined to each other's households, maybe hotels, maybe movie theaters, anywhere secluded.
Type leaned back to his chair to look forward without looking really at anything in peculiar.
I.....don't want or need the public eye to be in a relationship but for mr. Xiao he'll remain a target, especially when he already has one clingy businessmen.
Type gulped.
Even if we date, i bet within it, he'll cheat. I can see what will happen. Everyone around him will believe he is still single, I'll be his secret, then one day he'll be bored with me and cheat. It always happens, been around it almost all my life.
I.....should end this now. Text him and say he is too high profile and i don't wish to be with someone has such. This will end badly i can feel it in my gut.
Type then gritted his teeth when his heart started to beat rapidly.
He signed.
"Oh you shut the hell up! What you want to grow deeper feelings for him then he cheats! How will you act then hmm?"
Types eyes widen to shake his head.
"Your losing it type! Your talking to yourself and now an organ."
Standing, Type needed to get out of his place, he went to his room to dress in workout attire.
He knew of a workout room that was opened 24/7.
You need to keep your mind occupied.
Has the day progressed, he came back to shower, cook and clean. Finding two more clients he indulged in his work.
Checking his phone, almost Every hour, he didn't receive any texts from mr. Xiao, it both drove him crazy and made him mad at ones self for wishing he'd text.
By 12 at night, type laid to his side, eyes closed trying to sleep to no avail.
Signing, he moved to his back, eyes still closed.
"Damn it! Sleep!"
Turning to his other side, type gritted his teeth in annoyance. He needed to sleep for the next day he had a meeting for the client at 10. To look tired is bad for business type.
Opening his eyes he signed heavily.
"God damn it!"
Groaning, mr. Xiao, sat up in his bed to look back to see it was 1:15 in the morning.
Who.would be ringing my doorbell this early?
Shuffeling out of his bed, mr. Xiao placed on some sweatpants to go to the door, turning on a light.
Taking a deep breathe.
"This Better be important."
Slowly, he opened the door to widen his eyes. Before him was type, head hung, gritting his teeth.
Mr. Xiao stepped forward to look around then looked to type.
"Type?"
He breathed in deep in frustration.
"I.....can't sleep."
Type said without looking up.
Mr. Xiao slightly smirked.
He then moved to the side.
Type gulped. He was mentally kicking himself.
Inside, type took off his jacket and shoes to walk to the bedroom. Mr. Xiao couldn't help but chuckle under his breathe has he closed the door.