6 month anniversary

2 weeks later and the two got into a rymthum. Even though during the day they were very busy with work, the two at night would always go to the other place to sleep. Both gave each other a spare key to go to there homes but for type he told tharn to tell him when he would use it.
The whole.thing was keeping type on his toes. Another to have a key to his place was a bit nerve racking but he was trusting mr. Xiao to the fullest.
By Saturday, type stood before him, has he fumbled with the new Camera he had given to type to try and take a picture.
Type shook his head.
"I know you may not be an experience photographer but it's not that hard."
Mr. Xiao leaned his head up to give him a face then took his eye back to the screen.
Types eyes narrowed.
"Am i in frame?"
"Yes"
"Right focal point?"
"Yes."
"Right lighting?"
Mr. Xiao chuckled.
"Type let me take a picture."
"I don't know why you want by picture. We see each other every day has it is."
Type was a bit uncomfortable.with being photographed.
"Mmm we are but together all the time."
Finally taking a picture, mr. Xiao leaned back to smile.
Moving from his spot, he went to him to look at the screen to make a face.
"I look fat."
Mr. Xiao looked to him.
"You do not. The scowl your making is what is wrong but that is you. I want to keep it."
Turning, mr. Xiao took it to his lap top to plug it in to print out the picture. Type followed to shake his head.
"Take another."
Grabbing the print, they both looked to it then each other.
"Hmmm no. This is your gift for me."
Type looked to mr. Xiao confused.
"Gift?"
Mr. Xiao leaned his lips to the side of types cheek to give him a kiss.
Back, he wore a huge smile.
"Its for our 6 month anniversary."
Types eyes widen.
"Oh."
Grabbing type by the wrist he pulled him along to the kitchen. Type was mentally calculated but didn't understand how it was there 6 month anniversary.
To the kitchen, types eyes widen. It was all his favorite meals on the table.
He looked to mr. Xiao.
"This is my gift for you. I already bought you the nicest Camera. I cooked all day for this."
Types lips parted.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"How is it our 6 month when we only started dating 2 months ago."
He smiled wider.
"Its 6 month ago today that we met eachn other for the first time."
"Oh."
Tharn nodded to pull type along to take out his chair, waiting for him to sit. He rolled his eyes to do so.
Type watched him go to the other side to sit down.
"Tharn....you don't have to do that for me. I'm not a girl."
"That is true, however you are my boyfriend and we are celebrating our 6 month anniversary. Now..."
He eyed the plate then type.
Taking a deep breathe he dug in to consume, enjoying every flavor. Tharn was a great cook.
Getting full, type was feeling a bit bad, he really didn't know tharn would do anything like this for him. Tharn wanted his picture and make a great meal and type didn't do anything.
Gritting his teeth this was unfamiliar territory. Type had never celebrated a 6 month anniversary. What could he do for someone that has everything.
Eyes darting, they stopped to open wide.
A thought crossed his mind.
Fake dropping his fork, type bent down to get it to crawl under the table to go to tharn, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.
Tharn moved back to eye type.
"What are you doing?"
Type raised an eye brow taking out tharns huge package.
"Mmm about to consume my boyfriend's cock."
Tharns eyes widen. No one had ever dare try that.
Looking down type took out his tongue to lick his head making him shiver and precum ozz from his slit excessively.
Moving his mouth onto tharns member, type stuffed has much has he could.
Tharn leaned his back to the chair to moan heavily into the air.
"Aaaah type."
He then moved his head down to watch making his member get harder.
Type gagged a bit was able to suck and lick his length.
Tharn gripped the bottom of the chair.
"Type....you look so....mmmm....handsome suckling my cock like that."
Type peered his eyes up to tharn, leaving them there to suck harder.
Tharn gritted his teeth to moan louder.
"Aaaah type....I'm....going to..."
With a quiver, he emptied his seed into types throat having him swallow in full.
He then moved his mouth off to smile.
"Mmm happy 6th month anniversary."
Tharn raised an eye brow to grab type then he moved the plates with food to place type on the table to rip open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere.
Types eyes widen.
Tharn took a hand to his neck then the other to rub where his member was to get it hard.
Type leaned his head up to moan.
Tharn went down to kiss and nuzzle the boys flesh.
"Mmm you taste so sweet type."
He slightly smirked, type had taken a fragrant bath before he went to tharns.
Moving down Tharn got to his knees to un button and unzip types pants to rip them off has while has his boxers, throwing them wherever to suck his length.
Type gripped the edge of the table keeping his eyes to tharn. He then grabbed one of types hands to place it on his head. The sensation was something else.
Type then started to thrust inside of his mouth.
"Aaaah tharn! Mmm get your mouth...mmmm"
A few more thrusts and type couldn't help but cum inside tharns hot mouth.
Tharn leaned back and then stood to place his arms to the sides of type. There eyes darted.
"Mmm happy 6th month anniversary. Type...."
He breathed heavily looking to tharn.
"Yes?"
Tharn gritted his teeth to then take in a big inhale.
"Can.....i make love too you?"
Types eyes widen.
"Love?"
Tharn nodded.
"Im in love with...."
Then Tharns eyes widen.
Type leaned forward to wrap his arms around tharns neck to give him a deep tongue lathered kiss.
He then wrapped his legs around his waist tightly.
Parting the two looked to one another, type kept his eyes slightly opened, eyeing tharns mouth.
"Mmm then....take me to bed to make love too me."
Tharns lips parted to smile wide to grab type off the table, to turn them, moving out of his pants and boxers that were around his ankles to take him to the bedroom to ravage him.
For tharn, he knew this was a big step from type.
I think your falling in love with me type, if your not already.