going with the flow

Leaning his head into the shower head, type let the water flow.
3 weeks had passed since that day and oddly type was feeling has if a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders.
He came to accept they were each others firsts not knowing if he believed what tharn said that they were fated to be with one another.
Type thought tharn has a hopeless dreamer.
In truth, he didn't move that far away from his parents and with what tharn became, him being in this city made Sense. He thought all of this was nothing but coincidence.
With in those pass weeks, type and tharn got along well going back to there original schedule. However, now, when he could, tharn would sleep over at types, they both wouldn't be physical. Tharn put a holt on that part, trying to become more intimate with type.
However, being a private investigator, this made type a bit paranoid.
He still kept tabs on tharn every now and then to still find nothing.
On Saturday, he was in the shower, getting ready to go to bed at tharns house.
Hearing the door open, type turned his head, to see tharn come in with a smile.
Type smirked.
Turning his head back, tharn picked up the soap from the side to start to clean type.
He leaned his head to tharns chest.
Bringing up his hand type took the soap to turn, eyes to his chest to scrub it about.
Tharn kept his eyes to type.
Over the 3 weeks, tharn was growing impatient with not being physical.
He ached to be connected with type but he wanted to show him this was not all he desired.
Bringing up his hand, he placed it over types.
His eyes peered up to widen.
Seeing his hair slicked back, type looked sexier then hell.
Moving his hand off of his, tharn placed the soap back to go to his knees, eyes up to type.
He breathed heavily, heart raced.
Tharns eyes darted between his member that started to grow to type. There eyes darted.
Type was wanting this. Even though it , he kept trying to hide his true feelings for tharn not wanting to get hurt, the truth was, he really liked him and barly wished to leave his side.
Tharn gritted his teeth, to look down, eyes darted.
Type is more then his body.
Looking at the drain, tharn grabbed a few strands of hair to then straightened up.
Types lips parted and he looked to tharn a bit confused and frustrated.
"Sorry. I did not clean the shower before you came in."
Types eyes narrowed.
Sighing heavily he signed.
Moving about, type left the shower to dry himself.
Tharn stepped backward to hit his head against the wall.
I'm sorry type.
To the bed, type laid to his side, eyes darted.
Is he cheating on you type? Its been 3 weeks since that one day. Why wouldn't he want to be physical with you?
Widening, his eyes, he felt the bed go up and down.
Tharn went under the covers, back to type, in frustration.
Type breathed in heavily in and out.
Even though they had been getting along. More smoother, going on secluded dates, helping one another in each other homes and sleeping in the same bed when they could, they still weren't being physical, even though type had Been giving tharn good bye kisses.
He was starting to really feel for him and grow trust but he felt something was off between them.
Type knew that tharn knew of private investigators tricks.
Maybe he found a way to not be traced.
Yawning, type turned to his back to turn his head looking to tharn.
Getting bold, type went to tharn to wrap his arm about.
He turned to eye type with surprise but held a smile.
"Mmm yes?"
Type leaned up to eye him.
His hand to tharns chest he slowly started to take it under the covers to start to lean his face down to his.
Bringing up his hand, he couldn't take it anymore. Type was being overally cute.
Wrapping it around the back of his neck, he pulled him down to open his mouth seeking entrance.
With a smirk, type allowed him in.
Then Both there eye widen, when to the side table, his phone was going off.
Parting, type signed to lean his body to the side looking forward.
Tharn placed the phone to his ear.
"Hello?"
Turning his head, type moved his body down, to move the covers lower to start kissing tharns torso.
Peering his eyes down, the two kept looking to one another.
"Mmm yes i should be able to."
"Give....me a couple of hours and i will be able to."
Type moved his head up to raise an eye brow.
Bringing up his watch, it was 10pm at night.
Taking his hand down, he turned to place his back to the head board looking forward.
A couple hours would take him to 1 or 2 in the morning.
Is he cheating on me?
Peering his eyes to type, tharn rolled his eyes.
"Yes. A couple hours. Okay."
Shutting the phone off, tharn moved and quickly to grab him. by the wrist too place type onto his mid section.
The two looked to another.
"Type....i can tell when you start to put on your investigator cap on and over think. I....am....not....cheating."
Type gulped to sign heavily.
Tharn then to there hands to intertwine them, looking to each.
"Why would i cheat on my first, who is brilliant..."
Tharn then leaned his body up to start to kiss types neck.
"Mmm"
"Who is protective of me.....smart.... sexy."
Type then moved tharn down to place they're intertwined hands to either side of his head. There eyes darted.
"Do.....you really think saying these things will distract me?"
Tharn smiled wide.
"Its all true type."
"If I'm so sexy then why you not want to be physical with me?"
Tharns lips parted.
"Its.... not that i don't want to...I'm trying to show you i want to be in a Healthy relationship with you and its not all about sex."
Type leaned a bit back, eyes narrowed.
It made sense however, he followed people and from what he had found, some said the same. He took a deep breathe in.
Type you've been together for 5 months. He has not shown you anything not to trust him.
Type nodded to let go of tharns hands to reach himself over to go to the side table to get the lube.
Coming back, he took a hand back to take down the covers.
Looking down he put a large amount to his palm, to move his hand back to coat tharns erection that was hitting his back.
Tharn leaned up to his forarms watching, type kept his head hung to lightly lift himself up to start to put his length in. He moaned.
"I....am...starting to see that tharn, but i am a man has are you. I...want to feel my boyfriend deep inside of me."
Tharn raised an eye brow and smiled wide. Types ears turned red after saying such things.
"Type?"
Tharn leaned up to place his hands to either side of types face making him look up at to him.
" You are so adorable. I won't be able to hold back."
Type slightly smirked.
"Who is asking you too?"
Tharns lips parted to pull type to his lips giving him a very deep and sensual kiss.
Type brought up his hands to place them over tharns. He was true to his word. Tharn could not hold back.
After, there painful but pleasurable round, they laid in a close embrace, tharns arm.was over types body.
Leaning up he looked to a tired, asleep type to smile.
"Ill be back." He kissed types cheek.
Off the bed, type then painfully rolled to his side to face tharn who was dressed.
"You....better come back."
Widening his eyes, tharn turned to look at type.
"I promise."
Stepping to him, he gave him a brief kiss to part.
Type watched him go to sign heavily.
His promises didn't mean much.
He then settled into the bed, closing his eyes to start to hate his mind. Type still questioned this and tharns ultimate reasoning to date him.
He signed heavily.
"Shut up brain! He'll....be back."
Type opened his eyes too look at the door to chew his inner cheek. He wasent too sure of it.