re thinking

Holding hands, the drive was pretty silent, types eye brows furrowed confused. This was not where tharn lived.
Pulling to the side, the driver typed in a code then they went through two large black gates,type looked to tharn.
"Where are we?"
Tharn looked to type.
"When you......when we broke up....i couldn't stand being in a house where you and i.....so i moved to a secluded place."
Types eyes darted.
Parked, tharn took in a deep breathe to bring up his hand to take his fingers to types eyes to take out the contacts.
He leaned his head back to blink rapidly.
"You are no longer kia lamon but my boyfriend, type rentuno."
Type took a long deep breathe to gulp.
"Mmmm, question....if you moved here then....where did my stuff go?"
Tharn slightly smirked.
"They will be brought here. Trust me."
Keeping there hands intertwined, tharn opened the door to pull type along. With his other hand, type moved it through his long hair.
He was starting to have second thoughts about this.
Inside the house, type shook his head.
"Always so extravagant."
Tharn chuckled a bit, to help type take off his shoes and then his own without letting go of there hands.
"Let me give you the tour."
Tharn then lead him to the grand kitchen, living room, they then went upstairs.
Tharn showed him his bedroom, then took type to a large room, pulling him in.
Type let go of tharns hand to look around.
"Nice quest room."
Tharn gritted his teeth to sign.
"It's your room."
Types eyes Widen to turn to look at tharn questionally.
"Won't......i be sleeping with you?"
Tharns eyes widen to smile brightly to walk to type. Bringing up both hands to either side of his head. There eyes darted.
"You told me you like your privacy thus this room. However...."
Tharn leaned his chin up to give type a kiss.
Parting, he placed his forehead onto his.
"I would love it if you slept with me."
Type brought up his hands to wrap them over his wrists to peer his eyes down.
"Mmm maybe....i should sleep in here."
Tharn took a deep breathe in nod, stepping back.
There hands parted.
There eyes darted.
"Has long has i have you here type....sleep where you want. Now for your business.....do you want to conduct it here or....."
"I already rented a space, contacted a few people and made an alias. To you I'm type rentuno, to everyone else im jiel soal."
Tharn smiled.
"I see your on top of things."
"Mmm....i also want to know how much i should pay you."
Tharn cocked his head to the side confused.
"Pay me?"
Type shook his head.
"Can't stay here for free tharn."
He raised an eye brow to step back to type to get to his knees, to unbutton and unzip.
Types eyes widen.
"What are you doing?"
"Mmm pay me with your cum type. I do not need your money."
Types brows furrowed.
"Pervert."
Tharn smiled wide to place his length in his mouth to lick and suck about.
Type closed his eyes to moan heavily, placing his hands to.the top of his shoulders to grip.
"Mmmm tharn......"
Tharn kept his eyes opened seeing type turn into a hot mess.
After, type sat in a lawn chair to the back yard to look over the grand, vast lawn to really start to think.
This is way too much type. All of this is way to much. The house, the bedroom, tharn, coming back.
Type gritted his teeth to close his eyes. He was a bit over whelmed with everything.
Type had to start from scratch, live in this grand, huge mansion of a house, the owner also won't let him.pay anything for it.
He took a deep breathe in.
Your also overlooking what also may come to pass type.
His parents, his brother, there Lover And maybe your parents coming back.
Type leaned his back to the chair to cover his eyes. Everything was a bit much for him.
Should i be here? Should i be doing this? How long will it be til we are spotted in public? Who comes to this house? What will his parents say? His brother? How was tharn after i left? What did he tell his parents and brother?
Did i really hurt him when i.left? Has he had any other in.the year we parted?
Hearing a sound, type sat back up to turn his head to see tharn with two beer bottles looking down to type, a bit wide eye.
He could tell, type was starting to over think this.
Stepping to the other side of the lawn chair, tharn sat to the end, legs apart, drapped over the side to offer type a beer.
"Don't tell me you really stop drinking."
He smiled.
Type smirked to grab the bottle to place it to his lips.
Down, he placed it to the lawn chair to peer his eyes to it.
"No.....i still do.....but should stop."
Tharn took a sip of his bottle to place it on the chair has well.
"Do.....you still smoke?"
Type made a face.
"Well, now we're back together you won't."
Type took a swig to place it back down.
Tharn eyed type.
"So......are you over thinking this?"
Type turned his head to look to the side.
"Mmmm a bit..... what did you end up telling your family after i left?"
Tharn signed.
"That we broke up and you left. I didn't go into details. I retreated into myself and then within a week got this house."
Type grimanced.
"Couldn't.....really stay at your house?"
Tharn looked down tracing his index finger around the top of the bottle.
"You once asked me why i.didn't bring others to my house type. Well, that's why. I also only brought you because i wanted you to be my last love."
Types eyes widen to look to tharn who kept his head hung.
"So..... in this year....you didn't with....."
Tharn shook his head.
"I have only wanted you type.the fact you and i are each other's firsts....I do.not want any other. If i didn't find you type, i was settled with spending the rest of my life alone. I...."
Has Tharn lefted his head, type leaned forward to wrap his arms around tharns neck to kiss him deeply.
Tharn brought his arms Around to hug type.
Parting he placed his forehead on tharns.
"Tharn?"
He breathed heavily.
"Yes?" He lightly chuckled.
"After what you just said, can we go to our room and make love.....please?"
Tharns eyes widen to move his chin up to relock there lips, melting onto one another's.
Has he grabbed type to a bridal position, he knocked over the bottles.
Type looked to them has they passed.
"Hey?"
Tharn stopped to look at type. There eyes darted.
"You type.....are more important then alcohol. Im about to make sure you can't move tomorrow morning."
Types eyes widen to smile.
Has they started to lean for another kiss there heads looked to the side.
"What the hell is he doing here tharn!"
Types lips parted to look at tharns angery brother.
He gulped.
Fuck!