surprises

Groaning a bit, types eyes fluttered opened. Peering down they widen. Mr. Xiao's arm was over his body, turning abruptly he pushed himself away to land on his floor, looking to the ceiling.
Mr. Xiao breathed in deep, to lean over to look at type, shaking his head.
"Mmm breakfest?"
Type looked to mr. Xiao and nodded.
"I have to say.....I'm surprised your back isn't all red from you falling out of bed all month."
Mr. Xiao lightly chuckled.
Types brows furrowed, standing he grab a pillow to throw at his head.
Missing, mr. Xiao grabbed type by the wrist too pull him onto his bed, to hover, pinning them to either side of his head. Types eyes widen and lips parted.
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow.
"Type.....you are quite comical in the morning." He snickered
His brows furrowed.
"Are you making the food or am i?"
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes.
Leaning down he gave type a kiss for him to Untwist his hands to push him back. They both sat til mr. Xiao laughed getting off.
Type sat to his side breathing heavily.
Has mr. Xiao went behind him going to types kitchen wearing only his boxers, type flopped on his bed, looking to the ceiling.
A month had passed of this routine. Type didn't know why but he couldn't sleep without mr. Xiao by his side. So now either he slept over at his house or angerly, he would text mr. Xiao to ask if he can come and sleep over. Every time this is what would occur. Type would over think and wind up on the floor.
The whole month they barly spoke, but would sleep in each other's beds. They weren't physical, which surprised type.
He kept tabs on mr. Xiao and he still never strayed.
By the 3rd week, they were at types apartment, while he was at his desk doing his work and mr. Xiao sat on a chair to work.
Type at that point still didn't know the real reason why mr. Xiao wouldn't leave him be. So peering his eyes to the side type had enough.
Peering his eyes up from his work, mr. Xiao sat up to see type go to a floor board to retrieve something.
Type stood, to gulp, keeping his eyes to the envelope. Taking a deep breathe in, he stepped too mr. Xiao to hand it to him.
Mr. Xiao looked to him confused.
"What is this?"
"The.....pictures of your exploits....you should have them."
Mr. Xiao shrugged.
"Mmm i really don't......you keep them."
Type threw them on mr. Xiao. They eyed each other.
"You should have them."
Signing, he turned to go back to his desk.
Mr. Xiao watched him go to settle back in the chair to shrug. Placing them to the floor He continued on with his work.
Type peered his eyes up, flabbergasted by that action.
If.....you didn't want the pictures then....it has too be about the sex then.
Signing and shrugging he went back to work.
2 weeks later, they still were not physical. Type laid to the bed confused.
What is it that you are seeking mr. Xiao?
Type didn't want to admit what laid right in front of him, that mr. Xiao really wanted to be with him, for him and not just physically.
Sighing, type sat up, arms behind him, eyes darted.
Could......i really date this man?
Through the course of the month, mr. Xiao asked type numerous times if they could be boyfriends in very surprised ways but type would find a way or an excuse not to answer.
Mr. Xiao for this past week didn't ask but his behivor didn't change. Which surprised type.
Huffing, type got up to go to his dresser to put on a shirt and a pair of sweat pants.
Turning, he went to his bathroom to relieve himself and brushed his teeth.
Drying his hands, there was incredible smell emitting in the air.
To the kitchen he sat, looking to mr. Xiao's back. He was still in nothing but his boxers over the hot stove making breakfest.
Types eye brows furrowed.
Why are you not wearing a shirt or pants?
Turning, mr. Xiao placed a breakfest sandwich to types plate then one on his.
Type peered his eyes down at a simple breakfest sandwich, picking it up, to consume, his eyes widen. The taste was over whelming his taste buds.
Mr. Xiao sat to smile at types expression.
"Mmm good?"
Type peered his eyes up to slowly chew placing the sandwich to the plate.
Don't stroke his ego type.
He shrugged.
"Mmm so so."
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes to pick up his sandwich to consume. Type kept his eyes to mr. Xiao who had he's down. Type chewed his inner cheek. This felt has if they were a couple.
You two sleep in the same bed, work together at times, help each other with there problems, even went shopping a few times for different things for mr. Xiao's house, even went on a few dates....always at the movies for the seclusion, you eat together....right now the only thing that is missing is the physical.
Types eyes peered down to take the sandwich to his mouth to take a bite. His eyes darted.
You two have been together now for 4 months type.....
Type.....mr. Xiao hasn't really given you any reason for you two not to date....or at least try too.....not has if you two are to be married. If something does happen Just break up.
Mr. Xiao peered his eyes up to see types expression of un certainty.
"Type?"
He looked up to signed.
Then looked back down.
"Mmm yes."
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow.
"Yes.....what? I.....don't remember asking you a question."
Type gulped.
"Yes.....I'll......be your.....boyfriend."
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen he dropped the sandwich from his fingers. It hit the plate with a slight thump.
Type kept his eyes down to bite more into the sandwich.
A smile spread across mr. Xiao's face.
Taking a deep breathe, type finished to look at mr. Xiao.
"You listen to me though.....i am more then Just my body, this still needs to be on the down low and also if you cheat on me and i prove it,.you will never see me again. Understand."
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes to stand to step to type. He turned to eye him.
"So....your my boyfriend now?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"You....did just hear everything i just...."
His eyes widen.
Mr. Xiao leaned down to place his hands to either side of his face to lean his head up for a kiss.
Parting, he only leaned back a bit. There eyes darted.
"Mmm i heard it all.....but.....you are mine now?"
Type gritted his teeth to shrug peering his eyes to the side.
"I......guess....that is in the definition.....of being.....um....boyfriends."
Mr. Xiao's eyes darted.
Type had moved his head and mr. Xiao saw his ears were turning red.
He smiled.
Grabbing type, he put him over his shoulder.
The boy was being beyond cute to mr. Xiao to control himself.
"Hey!"
Mr. Xiao walked to the bedroom with type, hitting his back, to the bed, they laid in a close embrace.
"Mr. Xi...."
He leaned his head up to widen his eyes.
Type signed to turn his head eyeing him.
"Tharn..."
He smiled.
"What are you doing!"
Tharn held him tighter.
"Holding what is now mine before i have to part for work."
Types lips parted. He turned his head to settle.
Tharn placed his head to his shoulder.
Types eyes darted.
Why......does this make my heart beat so?
Type signed.
What was i thinking? How is this going to work? We are two very different people, but why do i not want to take it back?
Shifting about, feeling tharns warmth, type fell back to sleep With a small smile on his face.