deceived

A week of research and following tharn xiao was nothing but boredom.
The man lived a very strict and tight scheduled life. Work and home,  home to work. Type was starting too feel his gut again. Something was amiss with this.
If they were dating, type never saw them together. Mr. Xiao never strayed from the city. Types client lived in the poorer section and mr. Xiao never ventured there.
Something about this didn't seem.right.
By the second week, things started to take a turn. Type followed mr. Xiao to private clubs. He would gain access but by the time he saw anything that looked like cheating, mr. Xiao would move, has if he knew someone was watching. For one thing that was proven a fact though, he was gay. Mr. Xiao seemed to favor the younger, they usually looked early twenties.
Guess you like them young.
Type thought has he stayed to the wall, eyes to mr. Xiao who had a guy to his ear. His eyes narrowed has tharn turned his head to raise an eye brow.
Watching, the two then left. Following semi close, he was good at sleuthing and staying very well hidden. Hiding behind a wall, type watch the two go into a hotel in conspicuously. Type shook his head.
Every one cheats eventually.
Walking in haste, type was able to get close enough to over hear what hotel room number they would be going too.
It would be on the 2nd floor, facing the building where you were hiding.
Walking out, type went across the street. Gaining access into a locked room, he was able to pin pick the lock, type drew the curtains, he was exactly where he needed to be.
Through his binoculars, he saw tharn motion with his head for the guy to go to the bed.
He then started to take off his tie.
Type then went through his bag for his long distance camera.
Oddly, they didn't get undressed, didn't kiss, just pulled there members out. Type couldn't see tharns, but looking at the guy on.the bed he looked a bit in shock at what he was seeing. Tharn was standing at the edge, it looked like he was just watching the guy stroke his length and he did the same. Shrugging, he took.the pictures, feeling a bit confused.
By the 3rd week, it was about the same. It spread it out every 2 days. he'd pick up a guy at a club then take him to a hotel, they wouldn't have sex  just would mutual masturbation.
Type was a bit confused by what he was seeing and capturing. This was very odd.
Why don't you sleep with them?
Shrugging, this was confirming a second fact for him though. Mr. Xiao was a playboy. Type was starting to feel sorry for mr. Daqui. However, he had Been following mr. Xiao for 3 weeks and he never met up with him, type still could tell something was amiss.
By saturday, type had enough photos to show to his client. By night fall, he went to his favorite bar to get a drink.
Downing a shot of rum, questions swirled in types mind. Why didn't mr. Xiao sleep with them? Where was mr. Dasqui?
Something felt very off.
Mr. Xiao had a very strict schedule then by the second and 3rd week he started to do that, but why?
Type felt has if this mr. Xiao wanted to get caught.
Downing another drink, he heard the chair next to him pull out.
Placing the cup on the counter, he kept his eyes peered down.
He had caught a glimpse of the persons hands and they were very veiny. Type could tell who those hands belonged too.
Getting a drink, they slide it under types face. He made a grimace.
"So.....i would like to know....why have you've been following me?"
Type kept his eyes down.
Well shit!
Type then played coy.
"Um....do i know you?"
Mr. Xiao chuckled. He raised his hand for another drink. When the bartender gave it to him, he took a sip then placed it to the counter.
"Look, I'm not naive to not tell when i am being followed. Also, some time ago a hired a few private investors so i can learn your tricks. Have to say your good though. Took me a week to figure out. After,  i did, well, you've seen it with your own eyes."
Type groaned and downed the cup. He made a sour face. It was whiskey.
Type still didn't say anything has mr. Xiao kept taking sips.
"Look, i.need to know who hired you and why you've Been following me."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I don't devolve clients privacy."
"Especially to a cheater."
Type said under his breathe.
Has he got up, tharn was quicker, he grabbed type by the arm and went to his ear.
"I may not know anything about you....yet but let me tell you this. I will figure it out. If you don't tell me what i have asked i can get you on stalking. I may not know you, but i can tell you are a very private investigator. So, unless you want to spend the weekend in jail, id suggest you sit."
Type gulped.
"Let go of my arm then."
Tharn smirked, sitting back down tharn let him go for him to sit.
Tharn had his body to the side, eyeing type, who looked at the counter.
Type hated this. It was the first time he had ever been caught. He wondered in part how, but he was not trying to be known.
"So..... who hired you?"
Type gulped.
"Your boyfriend, he wanted me to take pictures of you cheating."
Tharn looked to type confused.
"What boyfriend?"
Type scoffed.
"Guess a playboy cheater like you wouldn't care about his boyfriend."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I don't have a boyfriend."
Type turned his head to look to tharn questionally. He gave type a serious face.
That gut feeling was starting to make itself known. Wanting an answer to it, type grabbed his wallet to take out a photo. He handed it to tharn.
Tharn looked it over and shook his head.
"Bao you son of bitch!"
Type raised an eye brow.
"So....you know him?"
Tharn gave type back the picture.
"This was last year. We only dated for 3 months before he tried to distroy my image with his temperament. I ended things, then he continually has followed me since i started to see others. Now he hired you."
Tharn shook his head before he turned his body to down the rest of his drink.
Type peered down to the picture, shaking his head. He couldn't believe he got a jilted lover client.
He took a deep inhale.
"He said you two dated for 3 years and he felt something was off. "
Type placed the picture back in his wallet.
Tharn shook.his head.
"No 3 months was more then enough. Now i need to look into a restraining order."
Type nodded. Standing he paid his way.
He felt like a fool.
"Well, this has been an eye opener, thank you for telling me the truth."
Better be the fucking truth. Type now had to do deep research.
Has he tried to leave tharn grabbed him by the arm. They looked to each other.
"Now... wait a minute. Did you take any pictures?"
Type raised an eye brow. He took his arm away.
"That is not your concern."
Tharn then.stood, type stepped back.
"Listen here, my image is everything in.the work that i do. I can not have these leaked."
Type rose an eye brow.
"I told mr. Daqui i would show him pictures but i will not give them to him. He knows that. I still plan to get paid even if this was all a ruse. I need to now know the truth from him to why he hired me."
Tharns eye narrowed.
"I still need those pictures."
Type took another step back.
"No. I need them to expose your ex and also i will have something on you if you try to find me."
Tharn gave type a mad expression.
He slightly smiled.
"How do i know you will not leak these for personal gain?"
Type shrugged.
"What you said earlier was true. I wish to stay hidden. It's good for business. So this is a good bye mr. Xiao."
Type rounded tharn to part.
Tharn sat, then a slow smile crossed his face. It had been a long time since someone bested him.
"Mmm interesting."