avoidance

To the wall edge, wearing a hat and staying under the radar, type was taking pictures of a man taking his daughter into his car. He shook his head.
"You don't have the right to have your daughter today." He muttered to himself.
With a few more pictures, he moved back, his eyes followed has the car drove passed him.
Placing the camera into his bag, type looked about, then left his spot, to start walking off, grabbing a cigarette from his back pocket.
Lighting it, he continued to walk before he had to call a taxi to go home.
Inhaling, he continued to walk keeping his eyes peered down, with a scowl on his face.
Once done, he called the taxi and they dropped him off.
Out, he went into his building to go to the elevator, the whole time he kept his eyes down.
Inside his apartment, he placed down his bag by the door, took off his shoes and went straight to the refrigerator, to open the freezer to grab a cold bottle to take it with him, to sit at his desk, placing the bottle on top, to open his laptop with a sign. Then he went to mr. Xiao's company website, to grab the bottle to take a nip.
"Mmm."
Placing the bottle back down, type leaned back into his chair, arms behind his head to stare at the picture of mr. Xiao.
"Fuck." He gritted his teeth.
A month had passed and type did not pick up the phone, nor did he really stay at his home, worried that mr. Xiao could be here.
Type didn't know what to say or what to do.
The evidence was over whelming.
After 2 weeks however, mr. Xiao didn't call.
So by this point, type felt they had mutually broken up, even though they didn't actually say it. Type thought about going after others but he just indulged in work and staying at hotels.
Type felt more lonely then ever when he was at his apartment but there wasent any thing he could really do about it.
He didn't want to Lay with another, type had left over feelings for mr. Xiao and also finding out he was his first, threw him off a bit.
If mr. Xiao really researched into it he could find out about types past and he did not want that thus why type avoided talking to mr. Xiao in the beginning.
Has time past type couldn't help but over analyze the situation. They were two very different people, he was high profile to types low profile, they couldn't really be a normal couple, they would always have to hide and be recluse. Type didn't know why that bothered him but it did. He was not the type to go outside to flaunt but being with mr. Xiao made type desire to walk down the street to hold hands.
Type drew in a deep breathe to lean forward to shut his laptop and hard, shaking his head.
Leaning back, type grabbed the bottle to then stand to stumble to his bedroom where he leaned his body to the door frame looking in. In.that month, he was not taking good care of himself. Barely slept, didn't really eat and drank too also smoke heavily.
Bringing the bottle up, a memory flashed through his mind.
2 months ago
Mr. Xiao was sitting in a chair at types apartment, while type was to his desk trying to lit a cigarette to no avail. He shook the lighter.
"Damn it."
Mr. Xiao peered his eyes up to sign.
Getting up, mr. Xiao went to type to grab the cigreatte to break it. Types eyes widen.
"Hey!"
Mr. Xiao brought up a hand to place it under his chin. Types brows furrowed.
"You shouldn't smoke. I want you to live for a very long time with me."
Types lips parted.
Smiling, mr. Xiao leaned to type for them to share a brief kiss.
Type closed his eyes. Been a long time. Since anyone cared about me. The brief kiss turned to a longer one when type brought up his arms to wrap them around mr. Xiao's neck to indulge a bit more.
Present
Type shook his head at the memory to bring up the bottle to take a swig.
Taking it down he placed the back of his wrist too his mouth to furrow his eye brows.
He signed.
"It's.....over type....your....just hurting yourself."
Type closed his eyes to grit his teeth.
Opening them he turned to look down the hall then hung his head to listen.
He heard another knock.
"Mmm.... who?"
He didn't have to see that one client til tomorrow afternoon. So who could it be.
Walking quick has he could he closed the bottle to place it back inside the freezer. He took a deep breathe to turn to the sink to down some water.
Up, he heard louder knocks.
He turned off the water to sign.
"Shit.... fine I'm coming."
Who the fuck do they think they are to be knocking on my door like that?
Stumbling a bit, he went to the door to take a deep breathe.
Opening, the door he peered his eyes down, eye brows furrowed together.
"Why the fuck are you banging.....on.....my...."
Type cocked his head to the side has he looked at the persons shoes, they looked familiar.
Slowly, he took his eyes up. They widen.
Fuck!