making things right

Type sat at a cafe awaiting rae. Last night he got up to research yeo's ex and in the morning texted him to come and talk.
Sipping at his coffee, types eyes darted, waiting for him.
The note:
Tharn, i have to make something right. I love you and i don't know if Yourll let me so i got a hotel for the night. Don't be mad. I'm coming back after, sleep well.
Placing the coffee down, type checked his phone, no texts from rae but 30 from tharn.
Type smiled.
So persistent.
Placing his phone down, type looked up to see rae sit abruptly down, eyeing type.
"Rae?"
"Mmmm...... so....why am i here?"
A waitress then came to look directly at rae. He looked up with a smile, she blushed.
"Welcome, sir, is they're anything i can get you?"
"Mocha frappe to go, won't be staying long, but ill stay a bit longer for you."
He winked.
Giggling, she nodded to go to the front.
Types eyes widen. Rae looked to type, licking his lips a bit too stare at him wide eye.
"So.......why did you text me?"
"Uum.....i heard what happened to you and yeo."
Rae leaned back to turn his head eyeing the window.
"That..... was a long time ago.....why bring it up?"
Type signed to hang his head.
"Did......he tell you it was because of me?"
Raes eyes widen to look at type.
"Excuse me?"
Type took a deep breathe, he looked to rae.
"He only broke up with you because i left, leaving his brother heart broken."
Rae's lips parted.
The waitress came back and looked to his sullen face.
"Are you okay hun?"
Rae's eyes darted.
"Mmm fine. Um....thank you how.....much?"
He kept his eye to type.
"On the house."
Turning she left.
"That's........the real reason he......"
Rae's eyes darted to sip at his drink.
He scoffed leaning back, head hung, looking to his drink, hands around it.
"Well........thank you for telling me...."
Rae then started to get up for type to reach over to place his hand on rae's.
He looked to type wide eyed to sit down.
"Rae.....i am so sorry. Really sorry. I think you two should......"
Rae took his hand back to stand eyeing type.
"Look.......thank you for shading light on the situation, now i know the truth. However, it has....been a year and 3 almost 4 months. I've moved on."
Mmmm, you moved on yet your keeping count.
"Type? Its over. I've come to accept that. Thank you for taking the time to tell me. I harbor no ill feelings towards you. You opened my eyes to what kind of person yeo really is. Thank you. Now, go back to your man, yea."
Turning, rae grabbed his drink to leave.
Type leaned into the chair to sign.
You say that but......i could see you were tearing up.
Outside, rae walked away to wipe the tears falling from his face, unaware to the side, yeo sat in his car to see him walk away.
Last night when type and tharn were in the act, yeo went back to place a gps tracker in types phone. He did not trust him.
Watching,he saw type come out, to look both ways. Seeing rae's retreating back, type was going to try again.
Yeo's eyes narrowed.
Has type, tried to catch up,mere inches from rae, yeo caught his arm making him look back to an angery yeo.
Types eyes widen. He winced a bit has yeo squeezed his arm.
"Now you listen to me! You have caused enough drama and pain! Leave my ex alone you piece of...."
Yeo then went back.
Tharn came about to grab yeo by his arm to stand in front of type.
There eyes darted.
"What do you think you are doing yeo?"
He breathed heavily.
Gritting his teeth, yeo brought up his hand to point a finger.
"Keep your bitch away from my ex!"
Yeo's face then went sideways.
Type stepped too the side, eyes widen.
Tharn made a face. He had never hit yeo before. It made him sick,but no one had the right to say that to type.
Yeo brought up a hand to rub his jaw to look back to tharn with narrowed eyes.
"Really? You have his back after everything he has done! All the lives he has ruined!"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Yeo.......I'm sorry. I....was just trying to......make things right.....rae......i can tell still...."
Yeo took a step forward to look with anger To type.
Tharn took a step to cover him.
"Never say his name you prick! I don't know how you slithered your way back to my brothers good graces but let me tell you, i see you for what you are! Nothing but a bastard who only cares for himself and tharn..."
He looked to his brother.
"When he leaves again, don't you dare come over to my house crying. I'm done with you two!"
Yeo turned to stomp to his car.
Type tried to stop him but tharn turned to shake his head has he drove off.
Type watched him go to look at tharn.
He signed.
"I'm.....sorry Tharn. I....don't want you to choose between your brother and i...."
Types eyes opened wide has tharn hugged him.
"He.....is throwing a tantrum, were still brothers."
Type looked around to push tharn off.
"Tharn....we're out in public."
Tharn smiled to nod.
"Mmmm how did you find me?"
Tharn hung his head.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Well, now i know why i have two gps trackers in my phone."
Tharn looked up.
"2?"
"Mmm, your brother doesn't trust me either."
Tharn shrugged.
Type yawned.
"Let us go home. I'm tired. Tomorrow is Monday, it'll be busy."
The two then turned to walk.
"Type, why did you get a hotel?"
"I.....didn't think you would let me contact your brothers ex. I.....just wanted to make things right tharn. From what i can tell from those two, they still have unresolved feelings for another."
Tharn wrapped his arm around types shoulder.
Type looked to him.
"Hey?!"
Tharn chuckled.
"You really have a kind soul type. That is what i love most about you."
Types eyes darted to turn his head forward to allow tharns arm around his shoulder.
To rae's place, yeo sat in his car, to look at it.
Breathing in deep, he parked his car a few blocks away to go to his door to knock.
Please be home.
About to leave, he heard rae.
"Coming, coming....dont leave."
Opening the door with a smile, it quickly turned to a frown looking yeo over.
He looked to him with narrowed eyes.
"You have some fucking set of balls to come to my home!"
Yeo raised an eye brow.
"If i remember correctly, you liked them very much."
Rae cocked his head to the side.
"Go to hell yeo! Never come back here you piece of shit!"
He slammed the door in his face.
Yeo gritted his teeth.
You deserved that.
Rae turned to slide his back to the door, looking forward bringing his knees to his chest, tears fell.
Why are you here! Why are you opening the wound yeo! Why?!

the photographerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara