meet when we can

A full 2 weeks went by and the pair were not able to meet. Type was head deep in his work, he was able to have two clients at the same time. Looking into it, when he could, he saw that mr. Xiao, went from work to home and vis versa.
The two texted each other, it was mainly, how are you and good morning, good night.
Type didn't know how this worked, especially when one was high profile and a day trader. He knew for them both work came first, also they were not dating.
Shutting his lap top, sitting down, bringing up his hands he rubbed his eyes.
Signing deeply, he saw mr. Xiao's schedule an hour ago, today he had only one meeting. Looking to the side, he saw his clock, it was 6.
Peering his eyes to the desk, he was thinking about seeing if mr. Xiao could meet up.
The meeting should be over.
Type took a deep breathe, swiveling a bit in his chair.
Should you be thinking of texting him? You could just stay away from him and let this sizzle out.
Even if, he could make the 3 months then what. You've never been in a relationship. He might not be a celebrity, however he does get a picture taken or two when he really does good.
Peering his eyes to the desk, he saw his phone light up.
Gulping, he breathed in deep to retrieve it.
Looking down he couldn't help but smile.
Mr. Xiao: if you can. I have extra work, need help. Can you come to my house for a few hours?
Types eyes darted.
Type: should be there in 30. I won't sleep over though.
Mr. Xiao: see you soon.
Type breathed in deep.
Why can't i stay away? Why am i entertaining this?
Signing, type got up.
At mr. Xiao's house, type hesitated in front of the door. This house was huge, was a bit nerve racking.
He needs your help type, then he knocked.
Only waiting a few seconds, mr. Xiao opened the door with a huge smile. Type rolled his eyes. Mr. Xiao moved to the side motioning with his head for type to enter.
Nodding, type went in to lean against the wall to take off his shoes.
After, the two looked at each other.
"Where is the work?"
Mr.xiao's face fell a bit.
"Mmm in the living room. First are you hungry? Thirsty?"
"A bit thirsty. Do you have rum?"
Mr. Xiao slightly chuckled.
"Do you need a stiff drink to be around me?"
Type shook his head.
"Water then?"
Mr. Xiao nodded.
Has he walked away.Type followed looking about. The place was huge, elegant and well organized.
To the kitchen, type leaned his body to the side by the counter, watching mr. Xiao. Looking him up and down, he was wearing a white buttoned shirt, a few were un fastened. Still in work pants. Oddly he couldn't stop staring.
Retrieving the glass and a bottle water from the fridge he filled it.
Type raised an eye brow.
Stepping to type, mr. Xiao handed him the glass. Type looked down.
"Why didn't you just fill it under the tap?"
Mr. Xiao nodded.
"Mmm better this way. Cleaner."
Type rolled his eyes.
They stood there has type drank. Then he peered his eyes up, taking the glass down.
"What?"
"Haven't.....You've missed me?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Who would.....let's us get down to work."
Turning, type had seen the living room.has they came into the kitchen, so he walked to it, to sit on the long black couch looking down at the coffee table, seeing paperwork.
Mr. Xiao signed then followed.
Within an hour they were deep in different things for mr.xiao to invest in.
Type circled the ones that he thought would be a good investment.
Sitting to the side, the two sat a foot apart.
Peering his eyes to the side, mr. Xiao saw types concentration.
Looking back to the task at hand, he wished to be closer to type, even though it seemed he didn't want to.
Signing, mr. Xiao moved his body to lay his head on types lap.
Types eyes widen by the action. He moved the paperwork to the side to eye him.
"What are you doing?"
Mr. Xiao kept his eyes to the paperwork, circling.
"My job. Why?"
Types eyes darted.
"Um.....why are you?"
Mr. Xiao moved his head about.
"Even if you didn't miss me, I've missed being this close to you. Let me Stay like this."
Types eyes narrowed.
In truth, he did miss mr. Xiao a bit, when he was working or sleeping alone. He didnt know why.
Are....you starting to grow feelings for him?
This was all new too type. His others he had before, type didn't actually feel anything for them. They were mainly just a physical release.
Taking a deep breathe, type brought his hands to mr. Xiao's face to move it up. His eyes widen by the action.
Type then started to lean down.
"Mmm....ive.....missed your company....Only a bit."
Mr. Xiao rose an eye brow.
Lowering himself more, type couldn't help himself.
He placed his lips on mr. Xiao's.
They both slowly opened there mouths to take there tongues out. They swirled them about. Breathing a bit heavily.
Type....it hasent been 3 months. Reel.it in.
Oddly, it was hard to pull back.
Parting a bit roughly, type went all the way up, closing his eyes, gripping the couch to either side of him.
Mr. Xiao watched confused.
Type needed to leave. Reasons unknown to him, he was wishing for more. However, more could lead to sex and no.
Taking a deep breathe, he opened his eyes looking forward.
"Mmm i.....need to go."
Mr. Xiao nodded then got up, keeping his eyes to type.
"Can i take you home?"
Type shook his head, eyes stayed forward.
"I can call a taxi. Thank you though."
Standing, he didn't look back to go to the door, mentally kicking himself. Has he walked he texted for a taxi. Would be there in 10.
To the door, he placed a hand to the wall, placing on his shoes, one by one.
Straightening up, mr. Xiao grabbed type by the wrist, to twirl him a bit rough to the wall, placing his hands to either side of types face giving him a deep kiss. Type took his hands to his wrists, reciprocating in full.
Breathing heavily, tongues lathered themselves about.
Type could not get enough.
Parting mr. Xiao smiled has type tried to find his lungs.
"What the....."
Type breathed heavily.
"Don't know when we will meet again. I want to leave you breathless, craving for more."
Type rolled his eyes.
Bringing down his hands, he pushed mr. Xiao away.gently.
He lightly laughed.
Type looked to him with narrowed eyes.
"Prick!"
Hand to the nob, he hesitated.
"Will.....see you next time?"
Types eyes darted.
"Mmm maybe."
Type then wore a smile.
"Mmm miss me already?"
Mr. Xiao stepped to type to wrap his arms around, forehead to his back. Types eyes widen.
"Wish.....you'd spend the night."
"Let me guess....your hard?"
Type shook his head. Always about sex.
Mr. Xiao shook his head.
" i want to feel your warmth and be closer to you."
Types demonar softened.
"Mmm.....keep being good and maybe....for now i need to go."
Mr. Xiao lightly chuckled.
"I'm the older, why you treating me like the younger?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"You act like the younger with your temperament. Now...."
He moved, his body about.
Mr. Xiao gave him a tighter hug then stepped back.
"Before you part....can you admit Yourll miss me?"
Type opened the door, one foot out.
"Mmm maybe i will....maybe i won't.... see.....you next time."
He left.
Mr.xiao stood there, head hung, eyes darted. You Keep it interesting type and thrilling. Even though i was suppose to leave you breathless, you have done this to me. I crave for more. Can't wait to see you again.