chapter 1

( I will give you the sighs when you start the music.)

At the circus train, private,skipper, Kawasaki and rico was driving just being
penguins, driving to Middasoda to start the show.

Skipper: alright boys, we need to speed this up a bit, Kowasaki the limit of speed.

Kowalski: the speed limit is 51 sir.

Skipper: good, rico put some more coal to make it more speed.

Rico nodded and went to the steam train oven, he grabbed the shuffle and hitting the coal to the oven like he was the world champion golfer.

Skipper: and private, just be cute for us.

Private frown in disappointment that he can't do anything but to be cute for them.

Private: um, skipper ?

Skipper turned to private.

Private: um, maybe if I um, you know do something... responsible.

Skipper thinked for the moment because he knows private wants to be something for the team, and stops thinking and said.

Skipper: ok, I guess why not.

Private jumped up and down for excitement and cheering for joy.

Private: what kind of job will I do for today skipper ?

Skipper: you my dear private, is going on train watch.

Private looked at skipper in confusion, as he about to speak, the train break had a bumpy stop. Skipper and private and the others got out of the train of where they stopped, that they stopped at the middle of nowhere except it has lots of tree's with it,
Skipper stumped towards the two penguins with anger and annoyed.

Skipper: what the heck happened ?

Kowalski: well sir, we were doing are orders that you gave us, but someone decided to eat the shuffle TO USE THE COAL, TO MAKE TRAIN TO GO FASTER!!!

Skipper looked at rico, and rico snuggle, while they are discussing the issue private
Has this one job to do, train watch duty. He watched to see any danger comes in and prepared for combat,

but then he heard a noise from the bushes, private comes closer and closer to see what's behind the bushes, and suddenly out of the bushes where private looking at, was a raven and it flow pass privates head, private got jumpedscared by it,

and when he got jumpedscared he didn't looked where he is going and suddenly he tripped over backwards and fell down the hill to the snowy woods and stopped onto safe.

Private: okay, next time no more hills.

Private got himself back up on his feet, and looking around, trying to find his way out of the woods.

Private: guys, skipper!... Kowalski!... Rico!.... anyone!

But no answer, private walked around a bit in the woods and tripped over.

Private: when do I look where I'm going?!!?

While he's on ground the wind blowed a bit on the trees and snow, and he spotted when the wind blowed a bit of snow, it was an egg. Private stood up again and came closer to the egg it was a big egg like penguins eggs, private was confused of why the egg was here and where its family?

Private: now what is that egg doing here?

???: looks like we have two meals for are starters.

Private turns around of where that voice came from and it was from the 3 wolf, the two wolf's growled at private while the one wolf speaks.