Part 67

Last part preview..

Time skip after study session.

Yeonjun was going to call kookie as he is bored he was thinking something and he accidentally open the door without knocking and wide his eyes.

Ok back to story..

_____________________________________________

Vmin look towards door and there eyes widened jimin quickly push taehyung who fall from couch and hiss in pain.

" Yeon- " jimin's word cut off by yeonjun.

Yeonjun quickly bow and said sorry and run from there.

Jimin quickly stand up from the couch and help taehyung to get up.

" What the freaking hell mochi why did you push me this hard huh " taehyung said with the groan.

" What Yeon was there what he will think now should I call yoongi hyung or hobi hyung and ask them to lie to yeonjun or make excuses " jimin said while looking down due to embarrassment.

Jungkook wake up from his sleep and sit on the bed and his eyes become teary.

Jimin made taehyung sit on the couch and pick jungkook up and hug him like koala and started Patting his back softly.

" Aigoo bunny sleep sleep eomma appa is sorry to make noise sleep bun " jimin said softly and peck his crown.

" Eomma appa meanie meanie " Jungkook said softly and softly sob and started sucking his thumb and close his eyes trying to sleep again.

Jimin started walking back and forth with Jungkook in his arms.

" Everyone forget me everytime after pushing me this hard he is here pretending like nothing happened hmmp bad mochi " taehyung said with cute angry pout and was rubbing his back.

Jimin softly lay Jungkook again in bed and cover him with blanket and softly take out his thumb from his mouth and after that he lock the door and came and sit beside taehyung.

" I am so sorry bear " jimin said and softly peck taehyung lips.

But taehyung being taehyung held jimin's nape and deepend the kiss and started $ucking jimin's lips softly.

After some time he broke the kiss.

" Now your back isn't paining huh " jimin said while raising his eyebrows.

" No I forget because of your addictive lips darling " taehyung said with smirk.

Jimin blush.

" What happened sweet chick " taehyung whisper in jimin ears in his deep voice and give a kitten lick in jimin's neck.

" Ahh~t-tae - " his words were cut off my taehyung.

" Shh sweetheart control your $inful moans or kookie will wake up and will cry and I hate to see our son crying so be a good boy and Quietly take what your hubby is giving " taehyung whisper in deep tone in jimin's lips.

Jimin gulp and taehyung pull jimin in his lap and back hug him and started kissing his nape and making hickey there.

Jimin bite his lips to stop his moans.

" Tae ahhhhhh " jimin was going to say something but taehyung harshly bite his nape making jimin slowly moan in pain.

" Keep quiet or you will get this pain" taehyung said and continue kissing.

After some time he back away and smile proudly seeing a deep red hickey on jimin's nape.

He pick jimin up and now make him sit on his lap in straddling position.

He see that his big mochi have teary eyes.

Taehyung understand it and smirk.

" I didn't even started yet and you are crying from plea$ure little kitten " taehyung said and peck jimin's jaw and dig his head in jimin's neck and started giving open mouth kisses there.

Jimin wanna moan but he can't and if he moan and kookie wake up then taehyung gonna scold him so bad.

" P-pl-ease tae " jimin said in pleading tone.

Taehyung stop kissing and look towards jimin with his cold face and raise his eyebrows.

" What please little chick " taehyung said coldly directly looking at jimin's eyes.

Jimin become scared from this side of taehyung.

" I can't control my moans can we please do it some other day " jimin said while looking down he was feeling guilty to stop taehyung.

Taehyung held jimin's jaw softly and make him look at himself and peck his forehead gently and said.

" Sure my mochi " taehyung said softly.

That's it jimin tightly hug taehyung and started sobbing.

" What happened mochi " taehyung said gently creasing jimin's hair.

" S-so-rr-y to deny " jimin said between his sobs.

Taehyung smack jimin's back harshly.

" Ouchhh " jimin hiss in pain.

" It's ok little mochi I understand you don't need to say sorry " taehyung said and peck his crown.

" Then why did you smack me " jimin said and broke the hug.

Taehyung peck his lips.

" For crying in stupid things, don't cry my love tears don't suits you " taehyung said in sweet tone.

Jimin smile and pull taehyung tshirt and wipe his nose and then he release his tshirt and giggle.

Taehyung chuckle and pull jimin in soft kiss.

___________________________________________

80+ VOTES for next part..
And sorry for the delay..

___________________________________________

==================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye...........