Part 8

Last part preview..

Taehyung:- now you also sleep baby.

Taehyung then take his medical bag and keep it in its place and kiss jimin's forehead and jungkook forehead and slept while cuddling with jungkook.

Ok back to story..

________________________________________

Thank you Eodrobe123 for your suggestion hope you will like it 😊..

________________________________________

Time skip to morning.

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and see jungkook leg is on his stomach he chuckle at his cute baby and carefully remove his leg from his stomach and lay him properly and cover him with blanket and see that jimin was not there he then keep his hand in jungkook forehead and sigh in relief cause he fever have got down but not fully.
He kiss jungkook forehead and left to do his morning routine.

After 20 minutes taehyung come after doing his morning routine and keep pillow around jungkook in the bed and left from there.

He come downstairs and see that jimin is cooking.
So he silently go towards him and back hug him.
Jimin slightly flinch but clam down remembering who is the person.

Taehyung keep his chin in his shoulder and inhaling his sweet fragrance and said.

Taehyung:- good morning baby.

Jimin:- good morning bear now leave me I have to make breakfast.

Taehyung then turn him around he is now facing taehyung and taehyung off the gas and kiss jimin passionately taehyung then lightly bit jimin's lower lip but jimin tease taehyung and didn't open his mouth.
Taehyung then smirk in between kiss and suddenly make him sit on the counter.

Jimin gasp due to sudden action. And taehyung take his chance and enter his tongue in jimin's mouth and started exploring every inch of his mouth.

 And taehyung take his chance and enter his tongue in jimin's mouth and started exploring every inch of his mouth

After 5 minutes.

Jimin tap on taehyung's shoulder indicating him that he is out of breath.
Taehyung then broke the kiss and now both are breathing heavily jimin wipe his lips with his hand and taehyung again kiss him and said.

Taehyung:- trying to tease me huh.

Taehyung said and started giving open mouth kisses on  jimin's jawline.

Taehyung then started making hickey on jimin's neck.

Jimin:- aah taehyung.

Taehyung bite jimin's neck and said.

Taehyung:- what did you call me.

Jimin:- s-sorry ahh please not now baby.

Taehyung then back away and keep his each hand in counter beside jimin caging him and said.

Taehyung:- is my baby feeling horny.

Jimin face turn red hearing this.

Taehyung:- is my baby shy.

Jimin lightly hit him on his shoulder and mumble.

Jimin:- pervert.

Taehyung chuckle and said.

Taehyung:- baby you look so cute with this red cheeks of yours.

Jimin hide his face in his small hands.

Taehyung chuckle.

Jimin then said.

Jimin:- yaa I am not feeling horny you are horny and that to in morning.

Taehyung:- who can resist the cute, sexy, hot wife.

Jimin:- so cheesy.

Taehyung:- only for you wifey.

Jimin blush at his nickname and said.

Jimin:- taeeeee.

Taehyung:- ok ok I will not tease you more.

Jimin then get down from counter and started making breakfast and taehyung again hug him from behind.

Jimin:- how is kookie did he still have fever.

Taehyung:- just a little bit It will go till evening. I will give him syrup after breakfast then his fever will go.

_______________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!