Part 7

Last part preview..

After eating lunch yoongi and yeonjun left from there and three of them sleep for sometimes then at after waking up they had there dinner as promised jimin make pasta for them and after 1 hours they go to sleep.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________

This part is suggested by arisha786icloudcom , thank you for your suggestions, hope you will like it 😊.

________________________________________

Time skip 3 in mid night.

Three of them were sleeping peacefully but jungkook wake up from his sleep and his eyes went teary he then started to cry due to crying voice of jungkook taehyung and jimin woke up.

Jungkook made grabby hands towards jimin.

Jimin quickly pick him like koala and said.

Jimin:- baby what happened why are you crying shh.

Taehyung:- bun shh stop crying.

Jungkook:- e-eomma h-hurts.

Jimin:- what hurts baby.

Jungkook pointed towards his head.

Taehyung then place his hand in his forehead and seems that his temperature is high.

Taehyung:- baby he have fever.

Taehyung then stand up from the bed and take out his medical bag from side drawer and come in front of them.

Taehyung:- baby make him lay on the bed.

Jimin then nodded his head but jungkook shook his head and tightly hug jimin.

Jimin:- baby lay on the bed please appa will quickly check you.

Jungkook:- kookie no want check up.

Jimin:- baby do you want your pain to shoo away.

Jungkook nodded his head.

Jimin:- so let appa check you.

Jungkook:- but appa will give me ouchie.

Jimin:- no baby appa will not give you ouchie now please leave me.

Jungkook then broke the hug and jimin lay jungkook on bed and taehyung come there and check him.

And after checking him he take thermometer and place in jungkook mouth and after some seconds he take out the thermometer from his mouth and check the temperature and it show 39°c.

Taehyung:- baby he has high fever I have to give him injection hold him tight.

Jimin nodded.

Jimin pick jungkook up and place him in his lap and lock his both leg between his leg and hold his hands tightly and just then jungkook see towards taehyung who was coming with injection in his hand he started to wiggle and crying.

Jungkook:- no ouchie.

Jimin:- baby shh don't cry.

Taehyung then come towards them and said.

Taehyung:- bun calm down and appa will be super gentle.

Taehyung then upward his sleeves and rub alcohol pad in his upper arm and inject him and started plunging down the medicine.
And jungkook Started crying loudly.

Taehyung:- shh Bubba it is almost done.

And after some second he take out the needle and keep a cotton ball on injected area and rub for some seconds then he cap the needle and throw it in dustbin and wash his hands and come near them and pick jungkook up like a koala and started walking back and forth.

Taehyung then started to rub his back and said.

Taehyung:- shh bun it's done now stop crying.

After some time jungkook sleep due to so much crying.

Taehyung then slowly lay jungkook on the bed and cover him with blanket.

Jimin:- tae why he got fever suddenly.

Taehyung:- baby due to sudden change of climate.

Jimin:- tae he will be fine till morning right.

Taehyung:- yes just give him syrup and he will be ok.

Jimin nodded.

Taehyung:- now you also sleep baby.

Taehyung then take his medical bag and keep it in its place and kiss jimin's forehead and jungkook forehead and slept while cuddling with jungkook.

______________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!