Part 19

Last part preview..

Jimin:- but-

Taehyung:- shh no buts.

Taehyung then pick jimin up and made him sit on the chair and he sit beside him on one of the chair and he started feeding jimin as well as eating himself.

After eating they both cuddle and slept.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Time skip in morning..

After eating breakfast taehyung left to go to hospital cause of emergency and jimin go to sope house to pick jungkook up.

He was talking with yeon who was packing his bag for going to school and hobi was in kitchen making breakfast and just then suga come with jungkook who was hugging him like a koala jimin chuckle seeing it.

Jimin:- how are you hyung.

Suga smile and said.

Suga:- I am fine mochi how are you.

Jimin:- I am fine hyung.

Suga:- why don't you let kookie stay with us see now he is sleeping he don't wanna come with you let kookie stay with us.

Jimin:- hyung don't act smart and my kookie wanna go with me.

Suga:- calm down calm down I was just kidding.

Suga then lay jungkook on couch.

Suga cooed at his sleeping Bunny.

(Imagine him as 3 years old baby)

Hobi came from kitchen and said to jimin.

Hobi:- jimin I want to tell you something.

Jimin:- what is it hyung.

Hobi:- first sit.

Hobi and jimin sit on the couch.

Suga:- baby tell mochi and I will drop yeonjun and directly go to office have some important meetings.

Hobi:- Okie yoongi.

Jimin:- take care hyung.

Suga smile and kiss jimin's forehead and left from there with yeonjun.

Hobi:- jimina I want to tell you that yesterday jungkook eat dinner very less and when yoongi was picking him up then he felt his temperature little warm.

Listening this jimin become wooried.
Hobi see jimin's worried face and said.

Hobi:- don't worry jimin he only have little fever.

Jimin sigh.

Jimin:- hyung I am very wooried for kookie in previous one week jungkook fall sick two time now again he fall sick, taehyung was saying to do blood test of bun I think I should take him hospital now before his  fever got high.

Hobi:- chim but don't worry bun will be fine.

Jimin:- hope so hyung.

Hobi then softly ruffling jimin's hair.

Jimin:- hyung thank you for taking care of bun we will be get going.

Hobi:- can't you stay little more.

Jimin:- hyung not today we will come next time and will surely wait for little long but not now sorry.

Hobi:- it's ok chim.

Jimin smile.

Jimin then pick jungkook up.

Hobi:- bye mochi.

Jimin:- bye hyung.

Jimin then left from there and make jungkook sit on passenger seat and he sit on driver seat and start driving the car towards home. Cause he is thinking to make jungkook eat his breakfast first then he will take him to hospital.

Soon they reach home jimin pick jungkook up and go inside the mansion.

He sit on the couch and make him sit on his lap and kiss his forehead.

Jimin:- bunny bun wake up.

Jungkook whine and sleep again.

Jimin:- baby bunny wakie wakie.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and cutely rub his eyes with his sweater paws jimin cooed at him and said.

Jungkook see jimin and hug him tightly and snuggle in his chest and said.

Jungkook:- eomma kookie miss you.

Jimin:- bunny eomma also miss you so much.

Jungkook:- eomma kookie hungry.

Jimin:- let's go baby make your tummy full.

Jimin then go towards dinning table and make jungkook sit on his chair and go to bring breakfast after some seconds he bring soup for jungkook.

Jimin sit beside him and held spoon full of soup in front of his mouth.

Jimin:- open up bun.

Jungkook shook his head as no.

Jimin:- why bunny.

Jungkook:- kookie no like this.

Jimin:- but bunny it's healthy for you.

Jungkook eyes become teary and said.

Jungkook:- kookie no wanna have this.

Jimin know that jungkook is very sensitive when he has fever so he sigh and keep bowl aside and pick jungkook up and made him sit on dinning table and said.

Jimin:- shh my bunny shh do you wanna have some warm milk.

Jungkook cutely sniff and nodded.

Jimin chuckle and pick him up and goes to kitchen to warm some milk.

After some time he make jungkook drink milk and sit on car with jungkook and drove of to taehyung's hospital.

================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊..