Part 53

Last part preview..

" How was your day " taehyung said in calm voice.

" Good" jimin said with smile.

" Hm eat your lunch and wear the shorts and come in guest room" taehyung said now standing up from couch and go towards kitchen without listening to his reply.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________________

" Where is kookie " jimin said when he see taehyung is coming out from the kitchen.

" Kookie is sleeping in our room come fast in guest room " taehyung said and go upstairs with something in his hand.

Jimin's POV..

Tae is looking angry did he get to know about me smoking no no it cant be.

End of jimin's POV..

Jimin then eat his lunch fast and go in his room and changed in shorts and loose tshirt and go to guest room.

Jimin knock on the door after listening to come in from another side jimin enter in room.

" Lock the door " taehyung said in cold voice.

Jimin lock the door.

Jimin see the cane in taehyung's and gulp his saliva and said.

" Tae - " jimin words were cut off by taehyung.

" Kneel down here " taehyung said pointing towards the floor.

Jimin see in the floor in front of the bed there was uncooked rice spread.

" What- " jimin words again got cut by taehyung.

" I said kneel down " taehyung said gritting his teeth.

Jimin kneel down over uncooked rice as soon as rice come in contact with his bare knees he hiss  pain.

" Now I want truth answer from you no lying or you know me very well understand why did you smoke again " taehyung said in stern voice.

" I didn't -ahhhhh " jimin was about to lie but taehyung hit him on his things with cane.

" I said no lieing I only want truth " taehyung said in deep voice.

" I find it fun so I started doing it again " jimin said while looking down.

your life is a joke to you huh tell me and didn't I warn you last time huh you really like to disobey me right " taehyung said while shouting a little.

Jimin flinch.

Taehyung rub his forehead to calm his anger down.

" Wanna explain anything " taehyung said in cold voice.

" N-no s-s-sorry " jimin said with teary eyes.

" Yes you will be very sorry after your punishment  now show me your palm you are getting 5 hits on each hand and 5 hits on each knuckles " taehyung said.

" Pl-eas-e no I am s-s-sorry it will hurt " jimin said now crying a little.

" Punishment are meant to be hurt Kim jimin now hands out " taehyung said.

Jimin slowly show his palm.

Taehyung held his fingers and raise the cane a little high and hit on jimin's palm.

*Hit*

" Owwie please no " jimin said now crying on first hit .

" You should have thought it before doing that " taehyung said and again hit in on his right palm.

*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*

" Now show me your left palm " taehyung leaving jimin's right hand.

" Ouch ahhh please no I am sorry I will not do it again" jimin said rubbing his palm.

" Jimin- " taehyung's words were cut off by jimin's loud sob.

" Ok I am reducing your punishment you will only get 5 hits on palm so now let's get over to it fastly " taehyung said in little soft tone.

Jimin nodded and show his left palm.

Taehyung then held jimin's finger and gives the three hits on the row.

*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*

" Owieeee I am s-sorry " jimin said now crying hard.

" Will you smoke again " taehyung said now giving last two hits harshly.

*Hard hit*
*Hard hit*

" Ahhhhh no no I am sorry I will not do it again " jimin said while panicking.

Taehyung then keep the cane aside and pick jimin up in his arms and hug him like koala and sit on the bed with jimin in his lap in staddling position.

" Shh shh calm down calm down my sweetheart shh you are all forgiven now shh here drink some water " taehyung said and broke the hug and hold the glass of water near jimin's mouth.

Jimin drink it slowly slowly.

Taehyung then keep aside the glass and again hug jimin and started caressing his hairs soothingly and was saying sweet nothings.

Soon jimin sleep in taehyung's arms because of so much crying.

Taehyung then carry jimin to there shared bedroom and slowly make him lay on the bed beside jungkook and kiss his forehead and wipe of his tears and apply the ointment in his knees and palm and cover him with blanket and wash his hands after washing his hands he come in room and said.

" I am sorry mochi I know I was harsh today but you clearly deserve it to know that it's not good and when I say something you should obey me sleep well my mochi " taehyung said and peck jimin's lips.

Taehyung then lay beside jungkook on the other side of the bed and smile seeing jungkook sleeping with small cute pout  he kiss his pout.

Taehyung then call one of the maid and said her to clean the guest room.

After that he also sleep cuddling with jungkook.

________________________________________________

100+VOTES and 20+ comments for next part..

And sorry for late upload....

________________________________________________

======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comments if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye byeeee..