Part 60

Last part preview..

Taehyung then cut the call.

Jimin side hug him and said.

" Thank chuu" jimin said with cute smile.

" Aigoo nothing is more important than my mochi and bunny " taehyung said and peck jungkook's forehead and jimin's lips.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________________

So sorry for short part I was having 80 marks exam today so I am very tired today and I know this is not that good chapter but tomorrow is my holiday so will try to give you update with long part I am extremely sorry for this short chapter..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Time skip .

In vmin's room.

Jimin's POV.

Now it's the time when kookie have to take injection I am worried for him he will cry so much I can't see him in pain. Tae has went to prepare the injection.

End of jimin's POV..

Jungkook was on jimin's lap in sideways.

Tae then come with the prepared injection.

As soon as Jungkook see injection his lips wobble and his eyes become teary.

" Dadda pwease nuuu ouchie it hwruts " Jungkook said showing his puppy eyes to taehyung.

Taehyung sigh he also don't wanna see his Bunny in pain but it is only for his good.

Taehyung then placed the capped injection in side table and sit in front of jikook.

Taehyung then softly held jungkook's both small hand in his big hands and ruffle his hairs and peck his forehead and said.

" my bunny my bacha I know it hurts but it's for you to cure you Bubba so please take it you are dadda and eomma's brave boy right and moreover appa will be very gentle Bubba " taehyung said in very soft tone.

" Me bwave bwoy " Jungkook cutely ask and first he look towards taehyung then jimin.

Both chuckle at there cute baby bunny.

" Yes you are dadda and eomma's brave boy bunny " jimin said and ruffle his hair.

" Ok now bunny let's get over with this then appa will reward you something deal " taehyung said.

" Pinky pomish " Jungkook said showing his tiny Pinky to taehyung.

" Yes pinky promise my baccha " taehyung said interwing his pinky with jungkook's pinky finger.

Taehyung then softly held jungkook's leg and clean his upper thigh with cotton pad.

Jimin hide kookie's face in his chest.

Taehyung then take injection and position it into 90° and insert the injection gently.

" Owieeee " Jungkook flinch a little.

" Shhh shhh calm down Bubba " jimin said softly creasing jungkook's back.

Taehyung then started plunging down the medicine.

" Owieeee it hw-urts take ow-ut " Jungkook said between his sobs.

" Sh sh bunny it's done just some seconds calm down " taehyung said.

When taehyung was done injecting he rub the area softly and after some seconds he applied bandage on it. then he capped the used injection and throw it in dustbin and go to wash his hands.

After washing his hands in come in room and see that Jungkook is crying on jimin's lap.

" See it's done baby now calm down " jimin said softly creasing jungkook's head.

Taehyung then left the room and after some seconds he come with something in his hand.

He then quietly wait to calm down Jungkook.

Soon Jungkook calm down was just sobbing softly.

" Who want this " taehyung said showing his banana milk.

Jungkook see the banana milk and gasp cutely and said.

" Me wan me wan dadda " Jungkook said little bit loud in excitement.

" Here you go bunny " taehyung then give Jungkook his banana milk who started drinking in softly.

Jimin smile and mouthed taehyung thank you.

Taehyung smile and mouthed it's totally fine bear.

After drinking banana milk Jungkook drifted to sleep in jimin's lap.

Jimin then Softly lay him on the centre of the bed and peck his forehead.

Jimin then sit infront of taehyung and hug him tightly.

______________________________________________

80+ votes for next part..

And again sorry..

______________________________________________

=====================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comments if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye.......