Part 66

Last part preview..

" Did you forget your appa huh " taehyung said while raising his eyebrows.

" Nuu " Jungkook said and give wet sloppy kiss  taehyung's cheeks.

Hobi ,Suga, yeonjun and jimin were staring both taekook and all say at same time.

" Are we invisible here huh "

Ok back to story..

_____________________________________________

Time skip after lunch ..

Vminkook left to there room and sopeyeon went to guest room.

At vminkook room.

Jungkook is between vmin who are cuddling there bunny and talking and Jungkook is cutely sucking his thumb and listening there talks.

" Yes Mochi I have too visit hospital tomorrow it is urgent I can't take a leave " taehyung said softly.

" It's ok bear we understand and hyungs are here so kookie will not be sad " jimin said.

" Eomma " Jungkook said softly.

" Yes bunny " jimin ask.

Jungkook pull jimin's tshirt softly.

Jimin understand it but he look towards taehyung.

" No you are not going to feed your milk to kookie is now little big to be feeded like that " taehyung said in calm voice.

Jimin sigh and look towards Jungkook who was already looking towards jimin with his big doe eyes.

" Baby sorry eomma can't " jimin said softly.

Jungkook pout and his eyes become teary.

" Aigoo bunny don't cry shhh ok do you wanna lay on appa's chest " taehyung said upwarding his tshirt a little.

Jungkook quickly look at taehyung said nodded his head as yes excitedly.

Vmin chuckle and taehyung remove his tshirt and make Jungkook lay on top of him on his bare chest.

Jungkook immideatly snuggle in appa's chest feeling warmth.

" Bear when is the date of next shot of bun " jimin said.

" After 1 week mochi " taehyung said.

Jimin pout sadly.

" Don't be sad sad my mochi " taehyung said and pull jimin in his arms.

Jimin also side hug taekook and snuggle in taehyung's neck.

Time skip..

Jimin was sucking taehyung's neck softly leaving some mark there and taehyung was trying his best to no to make any sound cause kookie has fall asleep.

Taehyung carefully lay Jungkook on the bed.

Jungkook whine in the loose of warmth but taehyung was quick enough to shush him.

Taehyung then pick jimin up and stand up from the bed and make him lay on the couch and hover above him.

" Aren't you being so hor*y these days my sweetheart " taehyung said.

" Ok then let begin the show baby " taehyung said and smirk.

( Let's give them some privacy guys 😏😉)

On the other hand at the guest room.

Here jhope was teaching yeonjun cause his exams are after 2 weeks.

And Suga is working in laptop.

Jhope was teaching yeonjun but he wasn't concentrating at all he was bored.

" Yeon focus on studies " jhope said softly.

Again jhope started teaching yeonjun but again he was busy in his thoughts.

Jhope notice that yeonjun is not focusing so he said a little strictly.

" This is the last time I am teaching you and you better concentrate it after this I will not repeat it again " jhope said.

" Sorry papa " Yeon said softly.

Time skip after study session.

Yeonjun was going to call kookie as he is bored he was thinking something and he accidentally open the door without knocking and wide his eyes.

________________________________________

I know this part is super boring and I am extremely sorry for that..

====================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye.........