Part 61

Last part preview..

After drinking banana milk Jungkook drifted to sleep in jimin's lap.

Jimin then Softly lay him on the centre of the bed and peck his forehead.

Jimin then sit infront of taehyung and hug him tightly.

Ok that's it for today..

_______________________________________________

Extremely sorry for the short part...

_____________________________________________

Taehyung then pick jimin in his arms.

Jimin softly gasp.

Taehyung then sit on the couch present in room and made jimin sit on his lap in straddling position.

Taehyung and jimin both making eye contact and slowly slowly jimin come near taehyung's lips without breaking eye contact and softly smashed his lips on taehyung's lips.

Taehyung smirk in kiss and held jimin's nape started kissing too.

After some minutes.

They broke the kiss and was breathing heavily.

Jimin then side his head a little and taehyung see this and attack to his neck and started giving him open mouth kisses and jimin held taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung then bite his neck softly jimin moan in pleasure.

Taehyung stop kissing jimin's neck and see jimin and whisper in jimin's ear.

" Control your sinful moans sweetheart our bunny is sleeping and I will not be able to control myself by listening this addictive moans baby " taehyung said and lick jimin's earlobe.

Jimin gulp and was about to say something but stop cause taehyung again started kissing jimin's neck he bite his lips to stop his moans.

After some seconds taehyung stop kissing and hug jimin softly and said.

" Are you tired sweetheart " taehyung said.

" Nooo bear " jimin said resting his head on taehyung's shoulder and peck his neck.

" Aren't you being so desperate jagiya " taehyung said ruffling jimin's hair softly.

" Nuuuuuuu " jimin whine softly and hide his face in taehyung's neck.

Taehyung chuckle.

" Comforting " jimin mumble against taehyung's neck.

" Is it so then lay comfortablely mochi " taehyung said and lay on the couch and make jimin lay on top of him.

" You will get tired bear " jimin said with pout.

" I will not jagiya sleep take some rest " taehyung said.

Jimin the rested his head on taehyung's chest and taehyung was ruffling jimin's hair softly.

Soon jimin sleep taehyung then smile softly and kiss his cheeks and see towards there bed and see then Jungkook is sleeping soundly he chuckled and carefully pick jimin up and lay him on the bed beside Jungkook and cover him with blanket and kiss his forehead and peck jungkook's cheeks and left the room.

Taehyung then come in living room and ask one of the maid to bring a glass of water.

Maid come towards taehyung with water.

Taehyung gulp the water and handed glass to maid and said.

" Prepare some porridge for lunch " taehyung said in cold tone.

" Y-yes sir " maid said while looking down.

Taehyung then gesture the maid to leave and she immediately left from there.

_______________________________________________

80+ Votes for next part..

Extremely sorry for short part..

_______________________________________________

======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comments if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye........