Part 40

Last part preview..

He go towards them and back hug jimin who flinch and look towards taehyung who was looking at him with dark eyes.

"-----------------" taehyung said making jimin's eyes widened.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

" Seems like he is so desperate for his milky " taehyung said teasing jimin who widened his eyes and lightly slap his arms.

" Are you free tomorrow tae " jimin said.

" yes tomorrow there will be less appointment but why are you asking " taehyung said.

" actually I have to go early morning to studio and will return in evening so please can you take care of kookie " jimin said with puppy eyes.

" sure I will take good care of my desperate bunny " taehyung said smirking.

Jimin whine softly.

" Ok ok don't need to whine shorty mochi " taehyung said

Breaking the hug and pick sleeping jungkook up and wipe his face and lay him on bed and cover him with blanket and on the AC and pick jimin up and sit on the couch with Jimin in his lap in staddling position.

Taehyung then hug jimin and rest his head in jimin's shoulder and jimin started massaging his head softly which was calming taehyung down.

" What happened bear " jimin said being worried for tae.

" Nothing mochi just slight headache " taehyung said closing his eyes.

" should I make some tea for you " jimin said still messaging.

" no just stay like this my sweet mochi " taehyung said while tightening his grip around jimin's waist.

Jimin then continue messaging his head.

Time skip after 5 minutes.

Taehyung again pick jimin up and lay him on right side of the bed beside jungkook and said.

" sleep well sweet mochi " taehyung said while pecking his lips.

" you too bear if you didn't feel good then immediately wake me up ok " jimin said still worried for taehyung.

" Aish mochi nothing happened to me you sleep don't worry about me " taehyung said petting his head softly.

Jimin was about to say something but taehyung shush him and after some seconds when he see that jimin has already asleep he covered him with blanket and he lay on right side of the bed beside jungkook and hug him softly and peck his forehead and cheeks and doze off.

Time skip in morning at 7:00 o'clock.

Jimin wake up from his sleep and smile seeing jungkook and taehyung. Taehyung was hugging jungkook and jungkook had his one leg on top of taehyung's leg and have a small pout.

Jimin cooed at their cuteness and kiss taekook forehead and left to do his morning routine.

Time skip..

Jimin come downstairs and eat his breakfast and left from there to go to studio and after reaching studio he message taehyung.

" Take care of yourself bear and my little mochi and feed him on time and you to have your meals on time and I am leaving for studio will get late while returning home so don't be worried about me and Love you tae bear "

Time skip after 2 hours.

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and see jungkook and cooed at his cuteness and peck his pouty lips ( FATHERLY KISS ) and pull jungkook more closer and kiss his forehead and said while ruffling his messy hairs.

" why you are so cute my bunny, appa and eomma are worried for you bunny kookie so get well soon my sugarcandy may God bless you always and keep you both healthy and safe sugarmeow appa loves you and eomma so much don't leave me ever Bubba I need you both in my life I can't think of living without you my bun appa loves you so much " taehyung said with teary eyes and peck his forehead and cheeks.

Taehyung then again hug jungkook like if he will disappear some where if he will not hug him.

_______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..

_______________________________________

================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye..