Part 51

Last part preview..

Soon jimin left to go to studio.

Taehyung lay beside jungkook and take him in his arms.

Jungkook snuggle more in taehyung's chest feeling the warmth.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________________

Time skip after 1 hour....

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and look on the other side of the bed but didn't see anyone.

He frown when he see that room door is open.

He go out from the room but his eyes widened when he see that jungkook is crawling towards stairs. He run towards him and quickly pick him up.

Jungkook flinch at sudden action.

" What you were doing huh you could have get hurt na and who told you to got outside the room huh " taehyung said slightly raising his voice jungkook flinch and his eyes become teary and he pout.

Taehyung sigh and hug jungkook softly and creasing his hairs and said.

" shh appa is so sorry ok bunny but don't do it again now calm down calm down my bunny " taehyung Said now going downstairs.

" appa me ish sowrry but kookie hungwy " jungkook said cutely looking towards taehyung.

" Is that so ok let's go to kitchen and let appa make some delicious food for his bunny " taehyung said kissing jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook giggle.

Taehyung enter in kitchen with jungkook in his arms, maids bow towards them.

" Who came in my room " taehyung said glaring them.

" a-ct-tualy sir it was me I am so sorry sir " one of the maid said bowing towards taehyung.

" who gave you permission to come in my room and second thing why didn't you close the before leaving " taehyung said in cold voice.

" sir I thought to clean the room cause I think you were at guest room but I didn't knew it and after that guard call me so I forgot to close the door I extremely sorry sir " maid said bowing multiple times.

" Because of your stupid mistakes kookie could have get hurt and I don't want irresponsible staff in my house, You are fired take your salary and go from here " taehyung said glaring towards maid.

" I am sor- " taehyung cut her sentence in between and said.

" Leave before I call my guards here " taehyung said in deep voice.

Maid bow towards taehyung and left from there.

" And all of you be careful next time and don't enter in my room without my permission understand " taehyung said glaring towards the all maids who were looking down whole the time.

" yes sir " they all said in union.

" now leave the kitchen " taehyung said and settled jungkook on kitchen counter.

All maids bow towards him and left the kitchen.

======================================
_______________________________________________

60+VOTES for next part and so sorry for short part..

_____________________________________________

=====================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye.......