Part 57

Last part preview..

Taehyung seeing his son crying felt very guilty he quickly hug Jungkook like a koala and started saying sweet words and was rubbing his back soothingly.

" You are forgiven my sweetheart now shh calm down my bunny shh calm down dadda will not spank you now shh calm down calm down shh " taehyung said while walking back and forth.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________________

" Kookie sowwry dadda "  Jungkook said while snuggling more into his dada's chest.

" Shh it's ok Bubba dadda forgive you now calm down love  " taehyung said softly.

Soon after some minutes Jungkook calm down and make grabby hands towards jimin.

Jimin pick him up and make him sit on his lap in straddling position.

" Eomma kookie sowwry " Jungkook said and give sloopy wet kiss in jimin's cheeks.

Jimin smile and kiss Jungkook's forehead and said.

" You are all forgiven my bunny now come on finish your dinner fast " jimin said keep spoon full of rice near kookie's mouth.

Jungkook see towards taehyung said said.

" Dadda kookie nuuu wanna eat thwis " Jungkook said showing his puppy eyes to taehyung.

Vmin both cooed at their baby's cuteness.

" Then what my bunny wants to eat " taehyung ask softly.

" Cookwies " Jungkook said with small pout.

" Is that so Okie wait appa will bring cookies for my bunny " taehyung said and left to kitchen.

Jungkook giggle and clap his hands cutely.

" Aigoo my bunny " jimin said and kiss his cheeks.

Soon taehyung come with cookies and placed it on table and started feeding Jungkook tiny tiny bites.

Soon they finish their dinner and vminkook left to their share bedroom.

" Dadda kookie nuuu sleepy kookie wan to pway with eomma and dadda " Jungkook said with pout.

" No bunny it's pretty late you should sleep now " jimin said while ruffling jungkook's hair softly.

" Bwut- " Jungkook's words were cut off by taehyung.

" No tantrums kookie come lets sleep " taehyung said and lay Jungkook on the centre of the bed and lay beside him and hug him softly.

" Bear I am coming in 5 minutes ok " jimin said.

" Where are you going mochi " taehyung said.

" I am going to clean the dinning table " jimin said .

" Ok mochi " taehyung said.

Jimin left from there.

Taehyung was creasing jungkook's back soothingly and Jungkook snuggle more in taehyung's arms.

Soon Jungkook sleep taehyung then slowly lay Jungkook on the bed properly and cover him with fluffy blanket and left from there after arranging pillows around jungkook.

Taehyung enter in kitchen and see that jimin is heating the milk.

Taehyung back hug jimin softly.

" Are you feeling low mochi " taehyung ask cause whenever jimin feels low he drink milk.

" No bear just wanted to drink that's why " jimin said and now off the stove and trun around facing taehyung.

Taehyung pull jimin closer by his waist and kiss him.

The kiss were soft without using of tounge that was a sweet and calming kiss.

Taehyung then broke the kiss after few minutes and pick jimin up and make him sit on the kitchen counter and spread his leg and stand between his leg and pull him with his nape and tilt his head a little and started giving soft open mouth kisses in jimin's neck.

" Bear - " jimin's words were cut off by taehyung.

" Please mochi let me do it it's so sweet " taehyung said with baby voice.

Jimin chuckle and nodded his head as yes.

And taehyung continue to do what he was doing.

After satisfying himself he leave jimin's poor neck.

And hug jimin softly.

" Bear should we go out for vacation for some days " jimin said.

" Sure mochi " taehyung said snuggling more into jimin's shoulder.

_________________________________________________

100+ VOTES for next part..

_________________________________________________

=======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye........