Part 43

Last part preview..

" appa were are we going " jungkook said in excited tone.

" you will get to know it soon honeybun " taehyung said while chuckling at his excited bunny.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

So sorry for short part.......

=================================

Soon they reach salon, jungkook look outside and see salon and he confusingly ask.

" appa why we are here " jungkook said tilting his head.

" bunny baby we are here for your haircut Bubba " taehyung said softly.

" but kookie dwont wan it kookie will nu lwook gwood with small hair " jungkook said with pout and teary eyes.

" My bunny will look more cute with short hair Bubba " taehyung said now picking jungkook up and making him sit on his lap in staddling position.

Jungkook pout become more big and a tear drop left from his eyes.

Taehyung quickly hug him and softly rub his back.

" aigo bunny shh stop crying love my bubba is strong isn't it ok let's make a deal if you take a haircut like a good boy then appa will give you suprise " taehyung said hoping his bunny will agree.

" Swurpwise " jungkook asked tilting his head confusingly.

" yes surprise Bubba now should we go inside the salon " taehyung ask wipping jungkook's tears.

" otey " jungkook said with small pout.

" That's like my good and brave Bubba " taehyung said and kiss his cheeks softly.

" kookie is good and bwave boy " jungkook said and giggle.

Taehyung cooed at his bunny's cuteness and peck his lips and then left the car to go to salon.

Time skip.

Jungkook was obediently sitting on hair getting haircut and was helding taehyung's hands tightly in his small hand.

Soon his haircut done he show jungkook his hair cut and he love it.

Taehyung then take him to mansion and give him a nice warm bath and make him ready.

( jungkook's outfit )

( taehyung's outfit )

" shall we go bunny " taehyung said picking jungkook like a koala.

" yesh fwast fwast " jungkook said being excited.

Then the both sit in car and taehyung said driver to start the car and then the left from there.

" appa am I lwooking handswome wike chu " jungkook said with cute smile.

" Indeed my bunny you are looking more handsome than me " taehyung said while chuckling.

" nuu my appa ish the most handswome " jungkook said with small pout.

" ok as my baby bear says " taehyung said and peck his forehead.

_______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part.

And so sorry for short part 🥺🥺..

________________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Byeeeeeeee..