Part 39

Last part preview..

Taehyung then carefully pick yeonjun up and made his way towards guest room he entered in room and lay yeonjun on bed and cover him with blanket and close the door and again come to living room.

Ok back to story..

________________________________________

"hyung you take care of my small mochi till then I will go to my big mochi please" taehyung said to suga.

"Ok bear take a good care of your big mochi" suga said smirking.

"Sure Hyung" taehyung said and smirk back and left from there.

(Naughty Suga and taehyung 🤭❤️)

Suga then chuckle and look towards jungkook who was pouting and have teary eyes.

Suga panick seeing jungkook's teary eyes.

"What happened to my bunny" suga said making jungkook sit on his lap in staddling position.

"Chu now gibe your bunny kissey" jungkook said in low tone.

"Oh this is the reason my bunny is pouting I see" suga said and started pecking jungkook's whole face who giggle.

"Is that enough" suga said with smile.

"Yesh" jungkook said while giving kisses to suga's cheeks.

Suga was about to say something but suga's phone ring he attended the call and got to know that he have to go now.

Suga call taehyung and jimin.

"Bear and mochi I have to go there is some urgent work to be done so take care of yourself and my bunny" suga said hurriedly.

"You too hyung but let yeon stay here tonight" jimin said.

"No mochi he have school tomorrow" suga said now picking yeonjun up and kissing jungkook's forehead.

"Ok hyung drive safely"taehyung said to suga who was making yeonjun lay on backseat and sit in driver sit.

"I will bear you to take care bye"suga said.

"Bye Hyung" both taehyung and jimin said bye and suga then left from there.

Taehyung, jimin and jungkook come inside and jungkook make grabby hands towards jimin.

Jimin pick him up and jungkook started pulling jimin's tshirt.

Jimin and taehyung understand what jungkook want so jimin said.

"I will come in 5 minutes till then can you please switch off the stove" jimin said to taehyung.

"Ok" taehyung said and left to kitchen

and Jimin go upstairs in there room.

Taehyung switch off the stove and sit in the living room.

Time skip after 5 minutes.

Now taehyung lost his patience and go upstairs he was tired of waiting for them.

He twisted the door knob and enter in room silently and close the door.

He trun around towards jikook and see that jungkook was sucking jimin's n*pp*e desperately trying to drink milky taehyung seeing this gulp.

He go towards them and back hug jimin who flinch and look towards taehyung who was looking at him with dark eyes.

"-----------------" taehyung said making jimin's eyes widened.

( let it be suspense 🤭)

( As per some of you demanded so I make it sorry if there is any mistake)

_______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..

_______________________________________

================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye..