Part 65

Last part preview..

Yeonjun didn't listen and push hobi's hand which were holding his hand.

That's it Suga stand up from the couch and pick yeonjun up and left to upstairs.

Taehyung try to stop him but no use.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________________

In the room..

Suga sit on the bed and make yeonjun sit on his lap and softly said him.

" Baby it isn't right to shout at your elders so don't do it again ok and now when we will go downstairs ask for forgiveness to appa ok and you will have milk to like a good boy right baby " Suga said in soft tone.

" Yes papa Yeon sorry but milkie " yeonjun said and look towards yoongi with puppy eyes.

" Ok papa will ask minnie uncle to make chocolate milk for my baby " yoongi said.

" Yesh papa you are the best " yeonjun said and peck his cheeks.

" Yeah ok ok come let's go " yoongi said and pick yeonjun in his arms and hug him like koala and left to go downstairs.

Both reached downstairs and yeonjun run towards hobi and held his ears softly and said.

" Yeon is sorry for his behaviour appa " yeon said with puppy eyes.

Everyone present there coo at the sight.

Hobi pick him and make him sit on his lap and kiss his forehead gently.

" Appa forgive you baby did appa scold you " hobi said softly.

" Noo and you know papa said I can have chocolate milk instead of plain milk " Yeon said and giggle softly.

" Really did this scary meow give you permission Yeon " taehyung said dramatically.

Suga smack his head.

" Ouch " taehyung hiss and started rubbing his head with pout.

Jimin, hobi and yeonjun chuckle.

" How many times I told you not to call me only my kookie baby can call me that " yoongi said with annoyed tone.

" Then I am not your baby " taehyung said while making tata mic face and looking to suga.

Suga cooed at his cuteness and smile and said.

" Ok ok you are also my baby now stop looking me with this faces " Suga said with smile.

Taehyung quickly stand up from the couch and hug suga tightly and pick him up.

" Yeahhhhh leave me you brat " Suga said while whining.

They were bickering but stop with a cute voice.

" Stwoppppp lweabe my meow uncle " Jungkook said with pout.

Taehyung leave Suga and gasp and cutely glare at kookie and pick him up in his arms.

" Thank you my bunny for saving me " Suga said dramatically.

Jungkook giggle softly.

" Did you forget your appa huh " taehyung said while raising his eyebrows.

" Nuu " Jungkook said and give wet sloppy kiss on taehyung's cheeks.

Hobi ,Suga, yeonjun and jimin were staring both taekook and all say at same time.

" Are we invisible here huh "

________________________________________________

115+VOTES for next part...

And Armies this part deserve some more votes comments right 🥺🥺... So please do it🥺💜.

________________________________________________

=======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comments if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye........