Part 1

Morning in Kim mansion.
(7:30 in morning)

Here our kookie baby is sleeping between his appa and eomma hugging his appa.

Soon jimin wake up and smile seeing taehyung and jungkook and kiss jungkook forehead and then kiss taehyung lips and go to do his morning routine.

Time skip.

Jimin come after doing his morning routine and go towards taehyung side and ruffle his hair and said.

Jimin:- baby get up.

Taehyung whine and again sleep.

Jimin:- tae get up don't you wanna go hospital.

Taehyung:- baby 5 minutes.

Jimin:- no baby get up.

Taehyung get up and said.

Taehyung:- baby my morning kiss.

Jimin chuckle and peck taehyung lips.

Taehyung then see towards jungkook who
Is sleeping with small pout he chuckle and ruffle jungkook hair and peck his cheeks.

Jimin smile lovingly seeing taehyung.

Jimin:- baby come downstairs after doing morning routine.

Taehyung:- ok.

Taehyung arrange pillow all around jungkook so he didn't fell down and go to do his morning routine.
And jimin left to make breakfast.

After some time taehyung come out of washroom and sit beside sleeping jungkook and said.

Taehyung:- bun you are so cute, me and your eomma is very lucky to have you.

Saying this to sleeping jungkook taehyung kiss his forehead and was going to go out of the room but hearing jungkook crying sound he quickly go towards jungkook and pick him up and pat his head and said.

Taehyung:- why my bun is crying.

Jungkook:- cause you left kookie.

Jungkook Said sniffing.

Taehyung coo at his baby's cuteness and said.

Taehyung:- aww bun appa is sorry.

Jungkook:- it's ok appa.

Jungkook then keep his head in taehyung chest and was going to sleep again feelings warmth of his appa.

Taehyung then carry jungkook to washroom and help jungkook's to do his morning routine and go downstairs to kitchen.

As soon as jungkook saw jimin he make grabby hands towards jimin who pick him up and kiss his forehead and said.

Jimin:- bun are you hungry.

Jungkook nodded his head in yes.

Jimin:- ok then go to appa till then I will come with your and appas breakfast.

Jungkook then make grabby hands towards taehyung who pick him up and goes to living room.

Taehyung and jungkook were playing.

Soon after some minutes jimin done with cooking so he called taehyung and jungkook in dining table and serve them.

Jungkook was on taehyung lap and taehyung was about to feed jungkook but jungkook said.

Jungkook:- appa no veggies.

Taehyung:- bun it's healthy for you eat it.

Jungkook:- no appa it tastes bad kookie don't want it.

Taehyung:- ok then let's make a deal for you, if you eat veggies then you will get banana milk.

Jungkook eyes shine hearing banana milk so he said.

Jungkook:- ok appa kookie will eat veggies.

Taehyung smile and ruffle jungkook hair and said.

Taehyung:- that's like my good bun.

Jungkook giggle hearing this and said to jimin.

Jungkook:- eomma appa will give me banana milk.

Jungkook said and clap his hands in excitement.

Jimin:- ok baby calm down first finish your food.

Taehyung then started feeding jungkook who was making face while eating.

==================================

===================================

Ok that's it for today.
Hope you will like it.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Don't forget to vote for this part.

Bye bye 😊!!